"Oh you guys didn't know? Surprise..." I said, letting out a nervous laugh at the end.

"It looks like out dear sister has a lot of stories to tell us," Mattia said as he propped some pillows up, so I wasn't laying as far back.

Her carefully pulled the sheets down that were the only thing proving me warmth. He unwrapped the current wrap around my thigh and began putting some stuff on it as he wrapped it up again.

Romeo pulled the sheets down more exposing my knee, although you couldn't see what it looked like because the wrap that was tightly around it. Romeo slowly started to undue it making my eyes go wide as I caught a glimpse of it.

Blood had gotten on the wrap already, although we put it in not to long ago. Most of the skin was off as it was shades of many dark colors, dark purple being the common theme.

"Oh my gosh," I shuttered as I put a hand over my mouth. Romeo looked up at me but quickly looked back at my leg.

"Bella just try not to look at it ok?" Mattia told me. I nodded as I shifted my gaze to Leo, who was already looking at me. I looked at his face which was calm but I could see his already dark brown eyes go a shade darker.

My face was probably covered in fear as I thought off all the bad things that could come with my leg being like that. Would I be able to walk again? Run? Kick a soccer ball?

Leo raised his eye brown at me, I noticed he would do that when he could see me starting to panic. I slowly nodded, understanding him as I started taking deep breaths.

Romeo finished not to long after, making me not be able to see the dark sky that was printed in my body.

"Well I'll leave it to you to," Mattia said, taking his gloves off and leaving the room. Matteo then followed closely beind.

Romeo went over to where Mattia was sitting earlier, "Ok Bella let's talk.," He said sternly.

"Yeah Bella lets talk," Leo said as he got up from the couch and pulled over a chair.

"Are you guys getting flashbacks from the first time we did something like this or is it just me?" I said, trying to hide the nerves that were already taking over my body. I saw Romeo try to hide his smile but Leo still had his stone cold look.

"What do you remember?" Leo started off with his first question.

"All I remember is the gross room I had to stay in, and Adrian he wasn't very, uh kind," I said looking down at my hands which were twisting and turning with each other.

"What was the room like?"

"You went in there didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, but I wasn't really spending the time in there making a sketch of it," He said raising his eyebrows at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, "There was a very uncomfortable bed, and a very thin blanket. Blood all over the floor, and awful smell, and a toilet in the corner. That pretty much it, it had potential though," I signed.

"What did Adrian do, I have a pretty good Idea of what it was but I want to hear it from you," Leo said.

"H-He would do pretty much what Josh would do," I said trying my best to sum it up without having to explain every detail.

"How did you hurt your thigh?" He asked.

"Because he stabbed it? He said something a-about how you guys do a lot of things to make him hate you or s-something," I said, gulping down the terrible memories that were starting to resurface.