oo5. 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛

——————————————————————————THEA QUICKLY RAN DOWN THE STAIRS, CARLOS running by her side

THEA QUICKLY RAN DOWN THE STAIRS, CARLOS running by her side.

"Jay, keys. Remote" he spoke. Jay tossed the remote. "I don't want you there. We get in, then get out okay?" Thea nodded at Carlos' warning.

"Wait! Something's wrong." Evie struggled. Everyone stood on guard, before Evie fixed Ben's beanie. "There."

"Really Evie?" Sakai sated, clearly annoyed.

"Wait up." Thea turned around to see Avery in Isle style clothing. She sent a smile and nod Thea's way, the girl returning the gesture.

They noticed the others got into the car already. Carlos called Thea's name, before everyone had finally got in the car.

Driving to the Isle, Carlos had grabbed Thea's hand in worry. She then drifted her mind off.

'Have you been told that your family has been transferred to the isle?'

Thea would be able to see her family again, she would be happy. But she was highly upset that they even had to deal with the isle. It was too foul of a place to be. Villain or not, nobody belongs there.

"Thea come on." Sakai shouted.

She had gotten out of the car, hearing everyone's voices as they hurried to cover the car.

The group set off into the Isle before Carlos stopped them. "Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right. The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here."

The group settled off as they walked, Thea saw Evie almost get muffled by other kids of the isle.

Thea felt highly bad for the kids. It wasn't fair that they had to live in this type of world. Their parents did unspeakable actions, but they were paying the price. Thea couldn't imagine what that felt like.

"Ben!" Evie called. Thea turned to see Ben being growled at, catching the attention of a Isle resident.

Evie quickly pulled Ben away, before Carlos went up to the man and growled back at him. Thea ran up to Carlos to pull him back, telling him to leave it alone.

"This isn't a parade." Evie spoke.

"It's the Isle. I know and I'm not even from here." Thea spoke afterwards.

Jay smack Ben on the shoulder, making him look at him. "Keep your hands
in your pockets unless you're stealing."

"You either slouch or strut." Carlos stated, looking at Thea, Avery, and Talana for clarification, to receive a nod.

"And never ever smile." Evie spoke.

"Okay, thank-"

"No!" Evie shouted above Avery. "No "thank you's," and drop the "please," too. Just...chill."