o10. 𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

——————————————————————————

~COTILLION~

MAL WALKED UP TO THE KING, THE LOVE of her life, the one that taught her how to love. Who gave her everything she didn't know she needed.

"Ben." Mal made Ben turn his attention to her, a bland look still sat on his face. "Look at me."

"No, look at me." Uma tried to put his focus back onto her, but sadly failed.

"Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only
a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, that's me! I'm part Isle and part Auradon."

"Ben, eyes over here."

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be."

"Don't listen to her."

"Ben, I know what love feels like now.
Ben, of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you."

The couple shared a deepened kiss in the middle of the boat, making everyone feel a wholesome energy around the group.

"True love's kiss." Evie spoke.

"Works every time." Sakai finished.

"Ugh, give it to me!" Uma ran to grab the wand from Fairy God Mother, being unsuccessful and running to the edge of the boat, stopping when hearing Mal's voice.

"Stop, please! Stop!"

Uma turned to see the multiple people on the boat surrounding her. She looked at Mal.

"Uma, I know you." Mal admitted "You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me,
because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something
that you really want."

Uma's necklace began to glow, showing a possible bargain from both VK's. Uma looked up to the group, a smirk on her face. "I didn't forget about my other win."

The group looked to confusion, before seeing Uma look at Thea, who was a lot closer to her than before, trying to help Mal console her.

Uma took Thea's arm roughly. "Deal is a deal, princess." Uma pushed Thea off of the edge of the boat, her loud screams were heard, and her landing in the water soon after.

"Thea!!" Carlos shouted.

Uma then jumped into the water after the princess, disappearing.

That was until the water begin rising. It made a swirling circle as it got higher and higher until it reached the height of the boat. Soon, it bursted, having everyone on the boat get soaking wet.