oo4. 𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡

——————————————————————————~AURADON PREP~

~AURADON PREP~

THEA RAN DOWN THE HALLWAY FOR WHAT SEEMED THE HUNDREDTH TIME today, as the paparazzi chased her with cameras.

Thea soon came up to Carlos and Jay's dorm. She heard the voice of the one she loved. Yes, loved. As she heard someone say a sentence. " I need to tell her, Mal. She's worth everything." Hurriedly, she opened the door, rushed in without a care of the sentence heard, and closed the door before anyone could go in.

She turned around with a sigh of relief, expecting Jay to be standing there. But she was met with the brown eyes of Carlos and Mal, holding a red gummy between them.

"Paparazzi... they were uh, chasing me, again." Thea clarified. "For the fifth time today." She quickly changed the subject. "Uh, am I interrupting something, or..."

"No!" Carlos hurriedly said. Turning to Mal for help, he widened his eyes to get her to notice.

"Oh! Uh, I just need to give Carlos his, stuff."

"Just don't worry about it." Thea stated. "Continue whatever you were doing I just need a moment."

After that, Dude surprisingly jumped up and ate the gummy in Mal's hand. The gasp that came out of both of the VK's mouths made Thea look up and see Dude chewing and Mal without her 'candy'.

"Please tell me he didn't just-"

"Man, that thing was nasty!" Dude suddenly spoke up. "And you, you just got to man up."

"Man up for what-" Thea questioned.

"Nothing!" Carlos yelled, causing the girl to just drop the subject.

Thea's eyes widened and her mouth was open, her brain hitting the realization that Dude can indeed talk. "What in the actual fuckery?"

"Language, please Thea." Dude interrupted the girl, continuing her swearing riot. "And while you're at it, scratch my butt."

Mal and Thea looked at each other, saying mentally that it was time for both of them to go.

"You heard him. Scratch his butt." Mal spoke, her hands in the air as she opened the door and exited the room. She left the door open, leaving Thea to leave as well.

"Bunny, your gonna leave me with him too?" Carlos questioned Thea, constantly pointing to Dude.

Thea took one look at the now talking dog. "Have fun, bubs." Thea quickly left the room as fast as she entered, closing the door behind her.

——————————————————————————
THEA SAT IN HER ROOM, WRITING DOWN things from her schedule in order to keep herself on track. Soft music played in the background, relaxing her.

Soon it was tuned out by Evie and Talana running into her room, looks of panic on their faces. Talana was dressed head to toe in clothing that screamed Isle of the Lost.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle." The two girls said in unison, their faces still covered with worry as tears had seem to be streaming down Evie's face.

"What?!"

"Put this on" Talana threw an outfit at Thea, the girl catching it in her hands. "Evie designed it last minute."

Thea hurriedly ran to the bathroom to get changed:

Thea walked out of the bathroom. As soon as she appeared, the girls grabbed her arm, taking her down the hall. "You need to get Avery."

"What?" Thea spoke, questioning Evie's words.

"Safety in numbers. I'm sorry Thea. Give her these if she decides to come." Talana hands her another pair of clothing, pushing her towards the door in which Avery moved to.

Thea knocked on the door, and after a minute or two it opened. Avery stood in front of the door with a small smile on her face. "Hey."

"Hi." Thea spoke, the awkward tension was noticeable. Both of the girls didn't have that connection anymore. "We're about to head to the Isle, to get Mal. Safety in numbers. If your gonna come, meet us outside, where the limo is usually parked."

"Thanks. Uh can we talk-"

"Bye."

Thea quickly ran down the hallway, not knowing if her 'friend' would be attending the Isle with them.

——————————————————————————
FINNY SPEAKS !

YEAH maybe we might not hate Avery. She is too likeable for me.

Another chapter soon. Again.

Words: 693

——————————————————————————
edited.