oo3. 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙

——————————————————————————~AURADON PREP~

~AURADON PREP~

THEA'S EYES WERE GLUED TO HER PHONE, AS CARLOS texted her about might being able to attend his fencing practice today. She smiled the widest smile she could muster as she texted him back.

She had just got out of another board meeting with Ben. Mostly on discussion on cotillion. She had been in the meeting room ever since Carlos and her got out of class earlier.

Thea was interrupted by the sounds of voices and cameras flashing. She looked up from her phone to see the paparazzi rushing at her.

The girl hurried to try and get away, but it was no use. Soon enough, she was surrounded in front of lockers by cameras and all types of light.

"Ms. Hightopp! Are you and Carlos dating?"

"How does it feel to be the most envied Royal Advisor in Auradon History?"

"How does it feel to be with a Villain kid?"

"Did you know that your family was transferred to the Isle.?!"

Thea's heart broke at the statement made. Her family had been transferred to the Isle. That's why her dad never called anymore.

Thea was still bombarded with multiple questions from the press that she didn't notice the tears stinging down her cheeks.

[song cue BITCHESSS]

"You pull me by my hair, so I don't go no where. Tell me you love me but you treat me like I'm never there." Thea was crowded into a small space by the cramping hits of paparazzi.

"You say the cruelest words, you used to break my heart, 'cause I'm over here working my ass off." Thea took this time to run away before anyone could get another photo. Causing the whole group to try and follow her.

"Why is it so hard to see, if I cut myself I would bleed." Thea quickly took the time to hide behind a wide pillar, becoming unnoticeable to the paparazzi as they continue straight down the hallway.

" i'm just like you, you're like me. Imperfect and human, are we." Thea continue down the hallway, tears still falling from her face.

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you fuckers to see. Show and tell, harsh words if you don't get a pic with me. Buy and sell, like I'm a product to society. Art don't sell, unless you fucked every authority."

Thea found herself still walking in the hallway, stopping at her locker to put away her things. "You beg and cry for more, he had 'em on the floor. There are strangers takin' pictures of me when I ask "No more". It's really hard for me to say just how I feel.
I'm scared that I'll get thrown away like a banana peel."

"Why is it so hard to see, if I cut myself I would bleed."

"i'm just like you, you're like me. Imperfect and human, are we."

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you fuckers to see. Show and tell, harsh words if you don't get a pic with me. Buy and sell, like I'm a product to society. Art don't sell, unless you fucked every authority."

Thea did take the route towards the room in which Carlos would hold his fencing practice. She thought about the paparazzi and the way that they ignore all of their victims' pleas and despisers. "WHY CANT THEY FUCKING HEAR ME."

"ARE THEY LISTENING YET?"

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you fuckers to see. Show and tell, harsh words if you don't get a pic with me. Buy and sell, like I'm a product to society. Art don't sell, unless you fucked every authority."

Thea took a deep breath, before entering the door where she would se Jay and his fencing team.

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !

yeah I'm bored so I came up with another original chapter.

This definitely will take longer than the last book.

Lots of chapters are coming out today.

I might even finish the book. Be ready.

Words: 665

——————————————————————————
edited.