ooo. 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒

——————————————————————————   "LETS GIVE AURADON A TASTE OF EVIL" Mal spoke, standing around the cauldron with the four other VK's she shared a friendship with

"LETS GIVE AURADON A TASTE OF EVIL" Mal spoke, standing around the cauldron with the four other VK's she shared a friendship with.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." Mal read from the spell-book she withheld in her hand. The group of villainous kids began to laugh, Carlos and Jay pouring the apples as the music played.

"We got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be, W-I-C-K-E-D!" The group chanted as they made it to the lockers, which now had a spray paint of 'LONG LIVE EVIL' grazing across.

Carlos poured the bucket of evil apples down in a line, as multiple students grabbed them off the floor, rubbing them off before taking a huge bite. The laughs of Carlos De Vil filled the hallways as Mal passed an apple to a bypassing Thea Hightopp.

"Crushing the party guess I lost my invitation." Thea took a great bite out of the apple. After chewing it for a bit, her eyes widened in pure
dissatisfaction of the good around her. "Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion." Thea took the spray of paint, slammed it on the locker before shaking it up and painting on that locker.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of Miss Behavior." Carlos eyed the wildly students on the floor in front of him, a wicked grin on his face that grew wider as he saw Thea spray his Long Live Evil logo. "Happily ever after, with a little flavor." Carlos walked close enough, placing a kiss on Thea's cheek, and linking his arms to the girls' shoulders as they skipped away mischievously.

"Bad to the bone, with even worse intentions. We're gonna steal the show and leave em' all defenseless" Jay grabbed multiple apples , throwing them in the air, and sending kicks to the band instruments.

"Showing all my bad, with no real regression" Sakai took out two apples, passing them to Talana and Avery, allowing them to take a bite in thanks. As soon as the bit it, the girls began toppling everything over in the room, breaking everything "Let evil take the throne, teach everyone a lesson."

"A fairytale life can be oh so overrated." Evie placed one of the apples on Fairy Godmother's desk, leaving it for her to eat. "So raise your voices and let's get it activated."

"Long live havin' some fun we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong there's so many ways to be wicked"

"Apple, apple, dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite, come on, be bold. Change the way the story's told!"

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention" Mal and Evie passed around cherry frosting covered apples, passing them out to the many royals who came for lunch. "We're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

"You like it, steal it gotta beat 'em to the treasure" Jay was surrounded by a bunch of cheerleaders, who were also affected by the apples. Jane and the cheerleaders danced around him as he took a bite of of his apple.

"All this wicked, we are sure to make the header!" Sakai walked across the line of boys, handing an apple to each of them in the locker-room, as they took a bite one by one.

"A rite of passage, bad just doesn't get much better!!" Thea and Carlos gave apples to Adam and Belle, who automatically took a bite out of them. As the married couple danced, Carlos and Thea twirled in each other's arms, as Carlos leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

"Long live havin' some fun we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked."

"Mother, always knows best" Mal lifted up a Long Live Evil flag in partner of her mother.

"Show her, pass every test." Evie flipped through the pages of a book that stood on the desk of FGM.

"Hear her voice in my head!" Carlos wore a pair of headphones, just before throwing them to the ground.

" evil is the only real way to win!"

"We got all the ways to be
(Hey, hey, hey, hey)
W-I-C-K-E-D
Let's go!
We got all the ways to be
(Hey, hey, hey, hey)
W-I-C-K-E-D"

"Long live havin' some fun we take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong there's so many ways to be wicked."

"Cruel and unusual. We're taking control. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey)
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
So many ways to be wicked"

Mal kissed an apple before throwing it towards Ben, soon to take a bite...

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !

YOU CANT GET RID OF ME BITCH-

yess Thea Hightopp is Back!
——————————————————————————
edited.