oo7. 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒

——————————————————————————

~THE ISLE~

THEA WALKED THROUGH THE STREETS and corners of the Isle. The twists and turns of the alleyways confused her as the multiple cut ways and dead ends met her.

Thea couldn't find her family, but she knew that their help would be needed.

She soon heard the sound of someone calling her name. Thea constantly turned back and forth looking for the person who called her. It wasn't loud, but you could hear it loud enough.

The sound of a sword slashing soon posted the ears of Thea. She turned around to be met with the Harry Hook again.

"Well, Princess. We meet again." He says, his sword contacting the slow band of Thea's neck in one swift unseen motion. The girl backed away, trying to get the knife away from her throat, only to be met with a brick wall. The sword was a couple inches from being jammed in her throat.

"I wasn't able to catch you last time, but you will follow me."

Thea stood frozen under the influence of the sword just seconds from slicing her throat. If it weren't for that, she would have already jammed Harry in the head by now, making a run for it. But her life may depend on this one. There was no win for her. Either way, Thea was going to die today.

The girl chose to fight. For her friends, for her family, for herself.

Thea powers, to which she could rarely use, was activated to blast Harry back, stumbling him for a moment, before the girl rushed down the street.

Thea ran and ran the direction she was supposed to go, making her turns to which she may find help. The girl could look back once in a while to see Harry running after her. She found a sash to which withheld swords. Thea began to become exhausted, to which soon she grabbed a sword, ready to defend herself.

The feeling of being pushed not so gracefully into a wall made her stumble. She lifted her head to see TJ, a sword connected to Harry's. "Stop chasing my sister, yeah?"

Harry only took the consent to growl at the man before him, before charging right back at him, but this time, a girl came, blocking him with the same dry blue aura Thea rarely used, stopping him from clashing his sword to TJ.

"Can't seem to get over the fact I dumped you, can you Hook?" The voice and silhouette of Tearose Hightopp made the view of the siblings. Thomas following right behind her.

A darker form of the aura became of existence, the small group seeing that Thea was helping her sister, the power too high of a force, flinched Harry's sword back, sending it flying.

Hook looked at the group of siblings, yet before another silhouette made its way to the front. That silhouette made the presence of THE Offical Mad Hatter.