oo1. 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑎𝑙

——————————————————————————THEA AND MAL STOOD APON A PLATFORM EVIE had placed them on, currently getting fitted for their dresses

THEA AND MAL STOOD APON A PLATFORM EVIE had placed them on, currently getting fitted for their dresses.

Cotillion was only a couple of days away. This was where all students would come together to celebrate their new king and Queen. It's basically a pre-wedding.

Thea was in charge of very little. But considering Jane was head of decoration, Thea was asked about how what would look good and where would it look good. This is part of why she was always busy. But being the Royal Advisor meant she had to plan for events ahead of time, so Thea was always in a meeting room speaking with the government of Auradon.

"Oh! Okay, Evie, I am pretty sure we cannot breathe." Mal spoke as Evie pulled a string on her dress to tighten the piece. She soon came to do the same to Thea's corset dress, Thea letting out a grunt which mustered all the breath she had left at the time.

Evie was too focused in to the corset that she chose to ignore the girl's plea for air. "Well, you can breathe after Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that." Mal said, flaring her arms in the air before Evie put them down as quickly as they came up. "I have at least 20 more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is"

"I have so many meetings this week it's impossible." Thea spoke, working on things for cotillion on a tablet while Evie tightened her corset yet again, before stepping back to admire her work.

"Impeccable" Evie chef-kissed the work she had completed for the girls.

"Evie?" Mal called, an exhausted look on her face. Thea was still into her tablet as she heard Evie make a 'hm' noise.

Thea was handling the whole being famous at Auradon thing decently. She started to get over her PTSD, and a lot of people say she acts like a 'normal person'. Thea was able to focus on a lot of things better ever since 6 months ago. Talana and Thea always continued their friendship, but now, they were closer than ever. At least two months after the events at coronation, Avery began hanging out with the one boy she so called despised, Chad.

Avery began hanging out with Chad, Audrey, Katie, and a lot of other 'popular' girls. Soon enough, Avery and Chad began dating. It was a lot since Thea wasn't even considered Avery's best friend anymore.

3 months after, Avery moved out of the girls dorm. They don't know where, but she just packed up and left. Chad following right behind her.

Talana and Thea have been deticated to each other, making sure to make time to have fun together. Thea was there for her boy problems with Jay, and even though she hate it, Talana was there for her boy problems with Carlos. To be honest, Thea was okay with her new normal.

Thea payed no attention but as soon as Evie next words came out of her mouth, Thea had full attention to the TV in front. "Ah! Look who's on TV."

"As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine. Six months ago..."

"Yeah." Mal stated, letting a dry chuckle slip out. Thea quickly grabbed her clothes to go change out of her dress.

"No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last."

Mal let out a small but semi loud gasp. Thea could hear it as she opened the door from the restroom, changing back into her clothes.

 Thea could hear it as she opened the door from the restroom, changing back into her clothes

"Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion... when she will officially become a Lady of the Court."

The girl set down the dress on a hanger, before hearing Evie speak.

"We know Mal's secret to fitting in, and Ben wouldn't like it one bit." Evie spoke, putting her hand on a board pillar of the bed and swinging forward a little bit.

"Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" Thea talked, still paying attention at packing her backpack.

"T, E, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal defended.

Thea and Evie took a glance at one another, Thea nodding towards Evie to do what she must do. "Well, personally, as your best friend, I strongly believe that this spell book..."

"Ah!"

"It belongs in the museum, along with my mirror." Evie took the book out of reach for Mal to get. Mal made a upset face that she used to guilt-trip Evie. "Don't give me the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm."

"You know we're right." Thea spoke, picking up her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys in class."

The two girls nodded at her, and as Thea was about to leave, Sakai came in the room, loud voices filling the hallways.

"This Royal shit is the best life." Sakai spoke, out of breath on the door.

The two VK's looked at the girl with an annoyed look. "What?" She asked.

Thea opened the door to walk out. "Bye guys." The voices of Mal, Evie, and Sakai filled her head with different tones of goodbyes, as she head down the hall, finally taking her route to class.

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !

YEAHHH THIS STORY ALREADY LOOKS BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE!

I feel very motivated to do this series so expect a couple more chapters either tonight or tomorrow

Let's hope the motivation sticks around.

Also, y'all are really gonna hate Avery in this story

Words: 958

——————————————————————————
edited.