oo6. 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

——————————————————————————

~HIDEOUT~

THEA, CARLOS, SAKAI, EVIE, JAY, TALANA, AVERY, AND THOMAS STOOD in the old hideout of the villain kids, listening to a scolding Mal.

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" Mal scolded her friends.

The group climbed up and found Mal, and soon after she told them many times that they needed to go, Evie finally broke the news that Ben had been captured. They have been listening to Mal for the past 20 minutes.

"He was gonna come with or without us, Mal!" Sakai exclaimed, trying to defend the group's poor actions.

"We just wanted to protect him." Evie justified, allowing Mal to soften up her looks, right before getting serious again.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." Carlos said, personally sounding disappointed in their actions. Thea grabbed his arm in comfort, immediately feeling his tense state. She soon felt her soften at her touch.

"Well we need some sort of plan?" Talana informed the group.

"Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" Jay questioned.

Mal looked at the group, an unbelievable look still on her face. "We, are not doing anything." Mal grabbed her backpack off of the couch. "This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him." She began to walk towards the door.

"Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos protested, trying to allow Mal to take them with her.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Jay jumped in.

"Guys, Uma said to come alone." Thea tried to clear up. Evie, Sakai, and Jay still tried to protest.

"Mal, come on." Evie said quietly.

"Mal you need us just take us with you." Sakai mentioned.

"Guys, Thea's right. She said to come alone." Carlos stated, before taking off his jacket. "I know one thing. I'm not
going anywhere."

"Me too." Thea spoke, Talana and Avery agreeing.

Jay let a sight come out of his mouth, mustering up the breath to finally give up. "We'll be here when you get back."

"Yeah, be careful." Avery spoke, allowing her hand to rest on Mal's arm.

The purple-headed Vk nodded, before setting off to finally meet Uma and her goons.

——————————————————————————

THEA WAS PACING AROUND THE ROOM. IT HAD BEEN 35 minutes since Mal had left, and Thea started pacing just a while ago.