ooo. 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

——————————————————————————

THEA AND CARLOS STOOD TOGETHER, HIS ARMS AROUND HER BODY, as they stood seeing the king and queen look above them all. Talana and Jay stood together, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Lookin' back at yesterday, I thought that I gave it everything. But still there's so much road ahead of me." Ben sung, looking out the the crowd below him and his queen.

"When I looked into your eyes, I guess I didn't recognize, who we are and all that we can be." Mal had turned her body to fully look at Ben, her number one. She rested her forehead against his own, as the real party began to start.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, But it's worth it in the end. 'Cause in your heart it's where it all begins." Mal and Ben joined everyone on the floor as they began to dance formally. As the beat dropped, everyone began kicking water.

"We gotta be bold, we gotta be brave, we gotta be free! We gotta get loud, makin that change, We gotta believe!" Everyone on the boat sung at the top of their lungs. The energy they all felt was great. They were with the people they loved, and it couldn't be any better.

"We look deep inside, and we'll rise up & shine! We can be bold, we can be brave, let everyone see!It's starts with you and me!" Thea felt Carlos plant a kiss to her head, looking to see him with Evie.

"There's something special that I've learned, it's together we can change the world. Everybody's got something they can bring." Carlos and Evie looked out to the isle, smiling.

Mal, Sakai, and Jay joined their side, looking out to their home. "When you take a look inside yourself, do you wish that you were something else? But who you are is who need to be."

Thea smiled at the sight. Her friends were finally accepting who they are. Her and Avery walked up to the VK's, grabbing Evie and Mal's hand."Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end. 'Cause in your heart it's where it all begins."

The lyrics had repeated, and everyone was in a circle, dancing with their friend group in joy, feeling true happiness in that moment. Thea, Evie, and Mal walked to the stairs, showcasing themselves to everyone.

"If we all can do our part, we know that it can be the start, to bring about the difference than we need." The girls sung as Ben came up the stairs beside them.

"I promise we can work this out, I promise we can see it through. Don't you know it's up to me, it's up to me and you!" Thea could hear Talana hit the high note, making her smile.

The lyrics played as Carlos broke into a dance in the middle of the circle the group formed. The water followed his moves as it splashed everywhere, every person at the party hyping him up. Thea laughed at her boyfriend as he pulled her in the middle with him, making her dance. Thea got on his back and let Carlos carry her away.

More people danced, and the party continued as the song ended.

A more faster version of the of the song began playing, the crowd began dancing as they looked up to their new king and queen.

Thea made it to the side of the boat, taking a moment to calm down from all of the events around her. She felt a presence next to her, turning to see her boyfriend.

"Some school year, huh?" Carlos joked to Thea, causing a small chuckle to leave her lips as they both leaned on the railing of the boat, staring at the isle of the lost.

"Yeah. Let's hope senior year isn't as bad." Thea stated, her eyes not leaving the mounts of the isle. "You think she will come back?"

"Who?"

"Uma."

"They never seem to leave." Carlos sighed, revising the reality that he lives in. "Maybe we can actually take a break from it all."

"Yeah."

"I was thinking a small trip to wonderland would do it?" Carlos questioned, a smile playing on his lips.

Thea smiled as well. "I would love that."

The two sat in a comfortable silence, soaking in each other's presence, until Carlos quickly broke it.

"I meant it."

Thea turned to Carlos in confusion. "What?"

"Everything I said on the isle. When I said I loved you, how I feel. I meant it all." Carlos turned his body fully, walking the small distance in-between, being only inches away from her face.

"I love you so much, you don't even understand." Carlos said, a smile on his face as he was only inches from Thea's lips.

"Well then, help me understand, De Vil." Thea spoke, not leaning away from the boy's oncoming lips.

"So that's how it is?"

"Yeah, that's exactly how it is."

Carlos didn't let her say anything else. He gently pushed his lips onto hers, engaging in the kiss as Thea sat up straight, kissing him back. Carlos followed her actions, as he stood up better from the railing, placing his hands on her waist, as Thea cupped his cheek.

Their lips molded perfectly into one another's. The two moved in sync as the music played in the background. They needed each other. Nothing more, nothing less. The love that they shared was already proven enough.

The two pull away, resting their foreheads on each other, Thea's hand still cupping Carlos' cheek.

The two smiled as Thea grabbed Carlos' hand, leading him back to the dance floor, in which they quickly began to splash each other, being the loving couple they always were. Thea swiftly turned her head as Carlos held her by her waist while doing a hype jump.

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" Thea's eyes yet again shined blue, soon disappearing after she turned back to dance with her new boyfriend.

——————————————————————————
FINNY SPEAKS !

it's finished.

be sure to follow my Tik Tok.

Words: 1066

——————————————————————————
edited.