oo9. 𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛

——————————————————————————

~COTILLION~

THEA EXITED THE CARRIAGE THAT provided her a ride to the Royal cotillion. She walked to the dock, holding the frills of her skirt, quickly running to catch the announcement of arrival.

The blue stood out to most people though. The girl had placed back her hair with white and light blue pins, her hair dangled down her an inch below her shoulders, her blonde and black coloring mashing together. The curls in her hair had worn out a little from running about for final touches, but they still looked pretty valid.

Thea stood at the top of the stairs for the announcement of her arrival. She saw the flash of a teal blue run past in hiding. She didn't think much of it, hearing the horns tuning loud. Thea flattened out her dress, her hands clasped in front of her.

"The future Royal Advisor Thea!" Lumuire exclaimed, opening the way for Thea to walk through.

She came into the spotlight that shined in its place. The colors of her dress and hair put a good look on her.

She looked a cross the way to see Evie, Jay, Talana, Avery, Sakai, and Carlos. All of their smiles were wide, but Carlos' was the widest.

His smile shined ever so bright as the his girlfriend made her way down the stairs. A guard held her hand, while she held the skirt of her dress. The guard transferred her hand to Carlos, who took the girl's hand.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Avery whispered to the girl.

"Yeah." Carlos nodded. "Beautiful."

Thea allowed a smile to make a way on her face, finally walking forward to give her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. The girl separated her lips from his cheek, just in time to see the blush that slightly struck his face.

"Still cant get used to that." Carlos joked, making Thea laugh as Lumiure prepared Mal to come out of the hall. Thea inputed her arm into Carlos', their hands interlaced.

"The future Lady Mal!"

Mal came out with a yellow and blue dress, representing the colors of Auradon and its people. The crowd slowly began clapping, helping Mal gain good confidence.

Mal slowly walked down the steps, Smiling brightly at all the people in front of her. She was pulled to the side by the former king and Queen, before making her way to her friends to which she called family.

"Hi." Evie whispered.

"Hi." Mal replied.

"How are you?" Thea asked.

"Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Yeah? Okay. That's okay." Avery spoke.

"Look, we're right here with you, okay?" Talana assured.