Smoothly rolling his eyes at him, Hisoka merely grunted in response.

"You might be wrong though Grimmjow, because back then Hisoka was extremely flirty and charming. He lost all of that throughout the years. Became closed off. Introverted and cold, so you might want to look into that Hisoka. It'll be harder to win her over if you continue being aloof with her. " Sabastian informed whilst walking into the kitchen too. Unable to help himself from eavesdropping.

"What does aloof mean?" Maleeka asked.

"It means cold, unfriendly and distant." Sabastian warmly answered her question with a sweet smile.

Walking out of the kitchen with another grunt of annoyance, "I think I know how to attract my own woman. Come on Maleeka." He commented with a servere irritated undertone.

"Don't worry! I'll make sure dad isn't aloof to mum!" She whispered to Sabastian before following Hisoka.

Jumping into the passenger seat, since Maleeka occupied the back seat, the silence between you and Hisoka was uncomfortable.

Glancing discretely at you from the corner of his eyes, he picked up you weren't relaxed.

"How are you feeling today?" He finally broke the silence.

Peering your eyes off the wet window, you exhaled lightly, causing a bit of mist to be released because of how cold it was today.

Stopping by the the traffic light, Hisoka continued to analyze you. Smooth and effortlessly with such casual demeanour, he slipped off his jacket and handed it over to you. "Wear it. You look cold. You can change into your clothes when we get back." He curtly replied. Maybe Sabastian was right. Things like this were easier for him years ago because he was naturally flirty and forward. However now, he felt stiff and almost shy? As if he was new to the game.

He was so used to being alone and uncaring of others ever since you left. His daughter is a different story, but with you, it was almost as if he was nervous and unsure.

Was he actually scared of messing up with you on his second chance? He didn't and couldn't be flirty with you like he used to be, however Sabastian is right. He won't win you over if he continues being aloof with you. You might get the impression he isn't available romantically. Or worse case, he might push you into the arms of another man one day because you'll assume he isn't interested in you at all. That you and him were truly just friends.

Reluctantly, you took his jacket. "Thank you.." You whispered back.

Through the rear view mirror, Hisoka partially rolled his eyes at Maleeka grinning. Probably happy that he offered you his jacket to wear.

"I'm feeling okay I guess. Just slightly frustrated that I can't remember anyone and the back of my head is a bit sore." You replied, quite enjoying the warmth and smell of Hisoka's jacket.

"Don't worry about not remembering anything. It'll come to you eventually, and even if it doesn't, it's not a big deal. I'll take care of you." He couldn't help but say that. He was reluctant, however he decided to let his subconscious self take over and do all the talking.

"And, I made a call to my doctor this morning. He'll come over and examine you later today." He added.

"Personal doctor? I noticed the place your friends live in. It's very beautiful. What do you do for a living?" You asked.

"Daddy is a businessman! He's the boss of all of them!" Maleeka butted in, saving Hisoka from having to answer that question.

Smiling warmly, you looked at Hisoka impressively, "Wow that's amazing." You admitted, causing Hisoka to silently smirk from the praise.