"But I-"

"I'm glad that the Eustace I've been waiting for is here, but it's not him that I've fallen in love with. It's this babo Park Chanyeol that I'm now hugging! Even if you're not Eustace, I will still love you." She sniffs while sulking making him chuckle a bit as he snakes his arms around her waist even more.

"Don't ever say about breaking up again! Or else I will really break up with you and hate you!"

*Flashback ends*

It's true that their relationship isn't the same as it was. Their relationship has grown stronger and more serious since the day he reveals his secret. That day, they both realized that they don't just think they love each other, they know they love each other.

Haewon felt betrayed and lied to when she first opened the box, but then she thought about what she would do and feel if Chanyeol revealed it earlier. She then realized that she was never really sure of her feelings for Eustace. Sure he was the first guy she liked, but she only thought she loved him. Thus, if Chanyeol revealed his identity earlier, her feelings for him might only be grounded on thinking she loves him. Though they are the same person, it was Chanyeol, not Eustace, who made her fall in love.

---------------
Haewon walks out of her house one morning wearing two layers of clothes and a scarf encircling her neck. The sun is up, but of course its warmth is beaten by the cold winter. Yet, despite the cold season, her heart is warm with happiness as she walks to Chanyeol's house.

She checks his mailbox before entering the house. It has become a habit of hers to check his mailbox because the tall guy often forgets to do so, and sometimes ends up late in paying bills because of it. She buries her hand inside the box attached to the wall and takes out the envelopes. She then enters the house chanting the name of the senders one by one as she takes one envelope at a time from one hand to the other.

"Phone bill, water bill, electricity bill -" she pauses her chant when she comes to an envelope she has never seen before as she enters his room. She stands in front of his desk narrowing her eyes at the letters written on the envelope.

The letter is directed to Eustace Park.

She knows Eustace is Chanyeol, but it feels strange reading the name after all the Chanyeols on other envelopes. Her gaze moves to the letters on the top left corner of the envelope. The red letters, printed in lower case but are large in size, read "aim". She raises an eyebrow as she continues to read the words below the previous word. This time, all the letters are printed in capitals but are smaller in size. They read "AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF MUSIC". Somehow Haewon feels uneasiness inside her heart when she reads the words.

She flinches before her mind can process the information she just takes in when a pair of strong arms encircle her waist from behind. Her hands swiftly and quickly flip the envelope behind the others.

"Whatcha doin~?" Chanyeol cutely asks as he places his chin on her shoulder.

"Nothing. Just putting your mails on your desk." She answers while putting down the envelopes. She then glances at her boyfriend who is still enveloping her when she notices his damp hair, his bare arms, and the dampness on her back she just felt through her layered clothes. Her eyes then widen when realization dawned on her.

"Ya!" She breaks free from his embrace and turns around to face him, but she quickly covers her eyes with one hand when she is faced with his bare chest. "Ya! Can't you put your clothes first before hugging me?!" She waves her free hand at him. Chanyeol chuckles seeing her burning cheeks.

"Why~?" he coos and teases trying to hug her again.

Haewon tries to block him from hugging her with her free hand. She wants to prevent the heat on her cheeks from rising and the beat of her heart from pacing faster. But landing her hand on his bare chest doesn't help. Instead, she feels her cheeks burning even more and her heartbeat picks an even faster pace. Chanyeol easily wraps his arms around her. Out of reflex, Haewon puts her other hand, uncovering her eyes, on his shoulder to stop him from leaning closer. She tries to look away from his body and instead lays her gaze on his eyes - his playful eyes. She gulps when her eyes lock with his. It suddenly feels hard for her to breathe.

HereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara