Won't Stop

The week passes by quickly, and it's Monday again. Ever since my parents watched Chanyeol's performance on Saturday- which I did not attend-, they have been talking about how talented he is. Everything is as it is.

Well...everything except our somehow awkward relationship. I thought I was doing us a favor by keeping our 'siblings' relationship, but it has somehow turned awkward.

"So...have you said yes?" asks Mom as I was spreading a jam on my bread while Mom is preparing Dad's.

"Huh? Say yes? For what? To whom?" I ask back confused.

"To Chanyeol's confession, of course!" Mom rolls her eyes.

I raise my head and gasp. "Wh-wh-what are you talking about, Mom?" I stutter flustered by her statement.
How did she know?

"Eyy...don't lie to me. I was young once too. And I know that look Chanyeol always gives you is a look of love."

Well...since Mom has somehow figured it out, I guess I should just spill out the beans because only a miracle will make her waver on that thought.

"A-actually...I rejected him." I force a rich teeth smile.

"MWO?! AIGOO...," Mom slaps my arm two times sending a painful sting on it, "why would you reject a guy like him?"

"AH, MOM! It hurts!" I rub my arm.

"Tsk. But you know what? I think you didn't reject him. You were just delaying to say 'yes'. I bet you will end up saying 'yes' to him anyway," Mom smirks.

"No, I won't." I pout.

----
School's finally done for today. I walk to my locker with Bokyung to take our bags. I look to the left and see Chanyeol is waving a good bye to Hara.
If only he knew she's a witch disguised as an angel.

"Ya! Wanna go to that ice cream shop you've been telling me?"

"Should we?" I turn to Bokyung and grin widely as she nods.

"Hi, Haewon!" A familiar voice I hate chirps in dissipating the smile on my face.

I turn to the person leaning on the locker beside me with a fake smile. I look away back to packing my things, and I can tell Bokyung is surprised this girl even greets me.

"What now, Hara?"

"I saw your parents at the cafe on Saturday."

"In case you don't know, Chanyeol invited them." I reply uninterested.

"I know that," she says as she shrugs. "That's not what I want to ask."

"I didn't come. I did what you ask me to. So what now?" I sling my bag on one shoulder and close my locker.

She scoffs and smirks. "You did what I ask?!"
I raise an eyebrow not knowing what she's actually talking about.

"What about this then?" She raises her handphone in front of me showing a picture in it. I gasp in surprise - or horror I should say- when I see the picture.

Bokyung snatches the phone and stares with wide eyes.
"Ya! You never told me he kissed you!"
Yes. It's a picture of him giving me a peck the day he confesses.

How does she have it?

Hara snatches back her phone and turns to look at me. "More like you kissed him."

"What?!" I take a deep breath, cross my arms and continue, "You may not believe me, but he was the one who kissed me. Wait. It wasn't even a kiss. He gave a peck. And FYI, I do keep my distance from him. So if you don't want me anywhere near him, maybe you should tame that 'boyfriend' of yours."