I'll Be Here

Days passed and it's time for the students to come back to school for the second semester. But Chanyeol still hasn't talk to Haewon about his university application. And waiting for him to do so slowly drives her insane. Not to mention she has to start thinking about what major she herself wants to take.

"So have you thought about what major you want to take?" Bokyung asks Haewon as she plops down beside her putting her tray on the table.

"I don't know," she sighs propping her head on her hand. "I'm still debating what to take."

"The hard life of a smart girl, huh? Too hard to choose because you're good at all subjects, right?" Bokyung teases her.

Haewon lightly pushes her friend. "Eyy... Aniyo~" She chuckles. "I'm just not sure about what I'm passionate about."

"I know what you're passionate about!" Bokyung exclaims excitedly clapping her hands.

"What?"

"Chanyeol! You're passionate about him!" Bokyung laughs while pointing a finger at her.

"Ya! You're not helping!" Haewon slaps her arm.

"Araso... Mianhe," she giggles. "Speaking about Chanyeol, where is he?"

"Molla!" She answers lazily, propping her head back on her hand.

Bokyung opens her mouth to ask her whether she's fighting with him when the asked guy sits down in front of them putting down his tray.

"I heard you mention my name," he grins from ear to ear. "What were you both talking about?" He raises his chopsticks to his mouth.

"We were just talking about what majors to take and Haewon says she still doesn't know what to take," Bokyung answers while Haewon eats silently.

"Ah~ I see...," he nods to her answer glancing at his silent girlfriend from the corner of his eyes afterwards. "So what are you going to take?" He turns to Bokyung.

Bokyung narrows her eyes and looks up as if the answer is on the ceiling. "I'm still not sure too, but I'm thinking of hospitality or tourism. Something along that line."

"That's interesting!" He chuckles.

"I'm sure you're going to take a major related to music, right?"

"Yeah! Composition and music production," he proudly answers with a grin.

"Woah.." Bokyung's eyes widen with excitement.

Haewon lifts her head when she hears his answer and she blinks at him. This is the first time she hears of it. He never tells her about it. She only knew he is going to take something related to music. And even THAT was discovered by her unintentionally. Yet, now he so easily tells someone else of his future plan. Sure that someone else is her own best friend, but shouldn't he tell her, his girlfriend, first?

Haewon feels her heart is somehow burning creating a hole in her heart. She balls her hand into a fist tightly gripping her chopsticks. She narrows her eyes in disbelief at her cheerful boyfriend who doesn't seem to realize his mistake. Chanyeol slowly turns his head to Haewon when she suddenly stands up puzzling both him and Bokyung.

"Ya! Where are you going? You haven't even finished your food," Bokyung asks her with wide confused eyes.

"I'm full. I'm going back to the class first," she answers without looking at them and immediately walks away.

"Haewon-ah! Ya!" Bokyung shouts trying to stop her, but she just keeps on walking. "Geez. What's with her?" Bokyung asks Chanyeol who is no less perplexed as her. His eyebrows are furrowed as he looks at the direction his girlfriend has disappeared. "Are you guys fighting again? Cause I think she's a bit off lately."