Parting?

Chanyeol comes out of the bathroom only in his pants and with a towel hung on his neck. He opens his wardrobe revealing stacked clothes in one column and hung clothes in another column. He scans the stack of clothes looking for his favorite sweater. He takes it out once he finds it and puts it on immediately. He ruffles his damp hair with the towel to dry it and his body stops mid-turn when he notices the two pairs of ice skates - one black pair, one white pair - below the hung clothes.

It has been two years since he revealed his identity to Haewon. They are both now in their third year of highschool, and their relationship isn't the same anymore. Chanyeol purses his lips and closes the wardrobe.

I need to buy some snacks and other supplies for later.
He mentally takes note of the things he need to buy for his monthly shopping. He opens a drawer of his bed-side table and takes out his wallet uncovering two photos of him and Haewon taken two years ago before he revealed his secret. On top of one of them is his twig ring. He pauses looking at the photo. He can't help but to let a small smile curls on his lips. He then closes the drawer and takes his winter coat before walking out of the room.
.
.
.
His fingers dance swiftly on the playstation stick, his lightly bitten tongue pokes out, and his eyes narrow focusing on the TV screen. After coming home from his monthly shopping, he decided to spend the day at home playing his playstation. It's weekend and it's winter holiday - the best combination to be lazy and stay at home. So WinningEleven it is.

"No! No! No! No! Aish! Come on steal the ball!" He nags at the animated player moved by himself like a puppet. "Ah! Nooo!"

"GOAAALL!" Comes the rather high-pitched scream of joy from the girl sitting beside him.

Chanyeol slouches laying back on the couch defeatedly while facepalming himself. His lower lip protrudes as he looks at the girl who has jumped off the couch and is now pumping her fist in the air celebrating her win as if she kicked the ball for a goal in person. She then plops down on the couch still giggling and pokes out her tongue at him.

"I win!"

"Are you sure you have never played this game?" Still pouting, he raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" She laughs.

"You sure?" He asks again.

"You just can't get over the fact that you just lost to your girlfriend, huh, fruity?" She pokes his cheek repeatedly.

"Fruity?" He scoffs while grabbing her finger to stop her from poking him.

"That's your new nickname! I just invented it. You told me both Eustace and Chanyeol mean fruitful. So I came up with a new nickname for you: fruity! Cute isn't it? "

"You and your weird inventions of nicknames for me!" He shakes his head and chuckles. She smiles at him and again he feels time is slowing down for them.

*Flashback*
A drop of tear fell on her cheek.
/You have failed to keep your vow, Park Chanyeol!/

"I'm sorry for keeping it all this time and for revealing it on our special day." Haewon slowly lifts her head and turns to look at him. Her eyes are still glistening with the remaining tears that haven't fallen out. "I understand if you're hurt and want us to break up-" Chanyeol feels two arms encircling his neck before he even finishes his sentence. She places her chin on the crook of his neck while still holding the box in her hand.

"Dumb Dumbo!" He hears her sniffs.

"Haewon-ah..."

"Are you tired of me already that you want us to break up?" She pouts and hugs him tighter. Tears begin to flow making her cheeks wet. He slowly rests his hands on her waist.