100

"I have to tell her today.
Even if it ends, it's better than keeping it from her and hurting her later."

---------------
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

The alarm clock breaks the peaceful morning. Haewon groans hearing the continuous annoying sound. She turns on her bed and closes her ears with her pillow. It's Saturday and she knows she didn't set the alarm. She mentally curses anyone who did it.

She wishes that closing her eyes tightly can turn off the alarm clock. But of course it continues to beep. She finally relents and sits up on her bed.

"Aish...," she hisses as she ruffles her hair. She the turns to her bed side table and turns off the alarm clock.

"Who sets the alarm?" She grumbles. But then, she notices a sticky note attached on the cap of her bed lamp. She takes it off and read the notes with her still half opened eyes.

Don't pout, love :*
Quickly get ready!
I'll be waiting for you, love

Haewon cringes reading the word 'love'. "This Dumbo, seriously!" She grits her teeth, but she can't lie that she feels butterflies in her stomach. "Wait. Does this mean he entered my bedroom?" Her eyes widen and she quickly gets up from her bed.

"Mom!" She exclaims as she walks out of her room.

"In here, honey!" comes her mom's voice from the dining room.

"Mom did you let Chanyeol enter my- whoa! What's with the pancakes?" She asks when she sees a plate with two pancakes covered with maple syrup stacked on it. "You never make them for breakfast." She walks toward the table with eyes that are glued on the pancakes as if she is hypnotized by them.

"I wasn't the one who made them. Chanyeol did...for you." Her mom smiles.

"He did?" Haewon's eyes widen in surprise and her mom nods in reply.

"Now eat it and quickly get ready. He said he'll be waiting for you at the park."

What's with him today? She wonders but sits down to eat the pancakes anyway.

---------------
"Oh? He's not here yet?" Haewon is surprised to find the bench with no one sitting on it. She looks to right and left looking for him. But all she can see is white blanket of snow covering the grounds of the park. Suddenly her vision turns black. Pitch black.

"Guess who~" a deep voice with a cute tone sings in her ears.

"A giant." She answers holding the hands covering her eyes.

"That's it?" Asks the said giant still covering her eyes.

"A really tall giant!" She giggles.

"That's all I am to you?" He whispers with his deep voice near her ear sending ticklish feeling on her sensitive neck.

"Oh! A really tall giant Dumbo!" She chuckles and he finally uncovers her eyes.

"Ya! I told you not to call me with that!" He grumbles as she turns around to face him. Still chuckling, she wraps her arms around his waist.

"You're my Dumbo." She says looking into his eyes.

"That's it?" He pouts again but his arms are already encircling the shorter girl's body.

"Okay. Okay. You're my handsome Dumbo. There! Happy?" His frown turns into a smile and he pecks her forehead. It's just a light peck on her forehead, but it is enough to make her cheeks heat up.

He freezes looking at that heart-stopping eye smile she sends to him.
I don't want to lose you.

"By the way, what's with the alarm and the pancakes?" She asks slowly pulling away from the hug. Her question snaps him from his thought and he blinks a few times.