4021-4040 The Escape

Depuis le début

  Such a powerful strength, unexpectedly... was teased like this by the deified three-star girl?

  Master Yi gave a cold snort!

  Just now, he transported his spiritual power to temporarily stop the toxins so as not to threaten his life, but these eyes were almost destroyed.

  At this moment, Master Yi, his face full of anger, almost collapsed!

  At this moment, suddenly, there was a strange sound.

  Master Yi was pushing the poison with all his heart, and didn't pay attention to anything else.

  At this time, the pirates who were bombed close to the upper reaches noticed a little, they rushed back all the way: "Master, Master, there seems to be a sound of water..." The

  pirate leader was eager to give Master Yi right now. I looked at my eyes, and didn't even glance at the man, he stopped impatiently: "Shut up!"

  The pirate was very aggrieved: "Sir, there is a sound of water..." The

  leader was about to die of anger: "Sound of water and sound of water! Where are we now? We are standing in the stream right now, can there be no sound of water?!"

  The poor pirate, who was yelled by the leader, shrank, but he still shrank. Not afraid of death, a weak reminder: "My lord, the sound of the water is a bit loud..."

  It's like some people's abilities are on the eyes, and some people's abilities are on the sense of smell, and the pirate in front of him, his abilities Just auditory.

  When almost everyone didn't hear it, he heard it and he heard it clearly.

  However, the head of the pirate now sees Master Yi's eyes almost blind, and is going crazy with annoyance!

  You know, he was fostered by the Asura world, and Master Yi was injured with him. As Master Yi... It was so terrible to think about it, and the pirate leader was about to cry.

  However, what made him cry is yet to come.

  Soon, he heard a rumbling sound coming from far and near.

  How does this sound sound like...

  (End of this chapter)

 4023 Chapter 4023 Black belly 10 The

  pirate leader subconsciously looked in the upstream direction, but this glance made his face pale and pale...

  "Oh my God!" At

  this time, the rest of the pirates also watched. Arrived!

  Just upstream!

  The roaring waterfall coming from there!

  Fell at them frantically!

  The billowing water is huge!

  "This, this is..." The pirate leader suddenly realized and shouted, "Xuetao Jedi Waterfall, this upstream is Xuetao Jedi Waterfall! But the waterfall's walkway is not in this direction at all, how could it... The dam of the Jedi Falls was blown up! Who changed the course of the river in the Xuetao Jedi Falls?!!! "

  Who is it?"

  Of course this person is Su Luo.

  At that time, Su Luo was lying on the small cliff, watching Master Yi and Tiger Wolf Zhanyue pirates following her script, watching the pirate leader faint, watching Tiger Wolf Zhanyue pirates rushing to rescue the leader, and seeing Yi The adult rushed up and was poisoned, and his eyes were covered with poison powder in anger...