4021-4040 The Escape

Start from the beginning

  Therefore, based on the sea water of the sea of ​​clouds and the crystal nucleus of the sea beasts, she researched the corrosive poisonous water of the sea of ​​clouds.

  Master Yi was too careless and light-hearted at that moment, and under his excitement, he relaxed his vigilance, and this allowed Su Luo's sea of ​​clouds to corrode the poisonous water.

  Master Yi watched the erosion of his right hand, his eyes were splitting, and he almost went crazy with anger!

  Before he could think about it, he immediately swung his knife and cut off his left arm.

  Because if the strong man does not break his wrist, the toxin will soon erode into the heart. At that time, there is no cure for the medicine stone, only to die in this Sika forest!

  The mighty Lord Ruyi was so teased by Su Luo that he himself was crazy.

  He patted it with a palm, and immediately, the pots and pans left by Su Luo and the God of War puppet were shattered, and under this smash, a poisonous gas sprayed onto his face!

  Master Yi: "..."

  Ah ah ah ah! ! ! !

  Calm Lord Ruyi, he was almost driven crazy by Su Luo's endless weirdness!

  He retreated quickly, as if an arrow from the string flew upside down, but his eyes were still stained with poisonous powder without noticing it for a while.

  Poor Master Yi, when the Wolf Zhanyue pirates just started a series of explosions when they flew out, the whole stream was banging and banging.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4022 The black belly of the 9-

  winged lord's eyes were contaminated with poisonous powder, and he didn't dare to open it at all.

  But is it okay if you don't open it? You know, Su Luo is now most interested in the corrosive seawater in the sea of ​​clouds, no matter the kind of poison, he will add such a little additive.

  Therefore, Master Yi felt scorching pain in his eyes.

  The right arm has been severed, do you have to go out your eyes? Master Yi thought of this, it was really going to die.

  At this time, the pirate chief had passed out in a coma, but at this time he was abruptly awakened by the explosion.

  He rubbed his sleepy eyes, sat up from the stream, and looked around blankly.

  After seeing it clearly, the pirate leader jumped up for an instant: "..."

  I saw their family members standing around, all of them looked tattered, ragged, and bleeding from wounds. They all cried and looked sadly. Sea King.

  The pirate chief looked at a loss: "You...how do you make yourself so embarrassed?" The

  pirates frowned, "I was blown into the sky by a bomb, and it would be like this when I fell down..." The

  pirate chief was speechless, and then recovered. Asked loudly: "Right! Did the ghost girl catch it?

  Where's Master Yi?" As soon as the pirate leader turned his head, he saw Master Yi standing in the stream with an angry and frantic face.

  "Master Yi, your eyes..." This surprise is nothing short of trivial!

  He knew the strength of Master Yi, although he hadn't reached the Deionization level yet, but he was not far away!