3981-4000 Proudly

Start from the beginning

  "Although it has suffered heavy losses, its strength is still terrifying!"

  "Will we die?"

  Everyone was filled with despair.

  At this time, Su Luo could not tolerate any more worries about her. If he did not take out the Sea Emperor's Trident at this time, the entire ship would die, including her.

  Therefore, Su Luo did not hesitate to take out the Sea Emperor Trident and lift it high!

  At this time, Grandpa Haihuang was helpless.

  Because of this, it was revealed that Su Luo had the Trident of the Sea Emperor in his hands, and the Trident of the Sea Emperor was like the jade seal of the human kingdom, and it was the evidence of the Sea Emperor candidate becoming the Sea Emperor!

  "Have you really thought about it?" Grandpa Haihuang looked at Su Luo helplessly, but his expression was unprecedentedly serious and solemn: "Once you activate the Haihuang Trident, then things will be irreversible. You have to think about it clearly. ."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3982 Upheaval 4

  Su Luo knows very well that if she takes out the Sea of ​​Clouds Treasure Sea Emperor Trident today, then she will be hunted and killed by the sun, moon and black dragon infinitely in the future!

  If the people on board the Thang Long leak out the news again, then the remaining six great sea king candidates will pursue her endlessly!

  Su Luo closed her eyes and took a deep breath: "Come on!" A

  frustration flashed through the eyes of Grandpa Haihuang, but in the end, Su Luo taught her to recite a spell.

  As the spell was pronounced, magical rays of light flashed on the Sea Emperor's trident in Su Luo's hand.

  "Hey, this is—"

  Many people find it strange, how could this golden fork give out such a violent and brutal pressure?

  The sun and moon black dragon that suddenly rushed to see the Sea Emperor trident held high in Su Luo's hand, and his eyes were instantly shining like the brightest stars. It was excited and even a little incoherent, staring at the Sea Emperor trident nervously and excitedly: "This is...this is...Oh my God!"

  Sun Moon Black Dragon has been waiting for so many years, looking for so many years, what is it looking for?

  I'm looking for the Trident by the Sea Emperor!

  With the Sea Emperor Trident, he can be the king of this sea of ​​clouds! ! !

  "Give me the Sea Emperor Trident!!!" Heilong jumped forward towards Su Luo!

  But at this time, Su Luo still held up the Sea Emperor's Trident, muttering to himself, muttering a complicated and uncommon voice.

  Others did not understand these voices, but the Sun Moon Black Dragon did. His expression changed slightly: "You are..." Before the words

  fell, he heard countless sea beasts rushing towards the sun, moon and black dragon like a frenzy. go with!

  The Sun Moon Black Dragon suddenly became angry!

  These sea beasts are all his subordinates, but now they dare to oppose it?

  But the Sun Moon Black Dragon had forgotten that the sea of ​​clouds and sea beasts were all loyal to the sea emperor, and because of his power promotion to a certain level, he was out of the control of the sea emperor's soul, and there were no other sea beasts.