3901-3920 Capture

Zacznij od początku

  Su Luo took the fishing rod and found a crack on the fishing rod. As long as the galaxy water diversion sea beasts and fish struggle a little, the fishing rod will shatter.

  "This is your bait." Gu Xinyang threw a bag of pink bait to Su Luo.

  Su Luo picked it up and smelled it and found that it was mixed with a colorful cuttlefish juice that was very difficult to swallow. The smell of colorful cuttlefish juice was stinky and unpleasant, and no one would be willing to take a second bite.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3902

  Raise your face 4 Tang Yalan saw colorful cuttlefish juice and pointed to Gu Xinyang: "This is colorful cuttlefish juice! Where are you bait! It's clear to drive away the beasts and fishes of the galaxy water! How can you do this!"

  Gu Xin Yang triumphantly: "Why can't I do this? We paid 3.6 million amethyst, so what if the difficulty is set high? Since you think the bait is not good, let your sister Su surrender automatically." At

  this time , All the girls talked about each other, you all attacked Tang Yalan every word.

  Su Luo smiled at Tang Yalan at this time: "Believe me or not?"

  Tang Yalan now trusts Su Luo wholeheartedly, "Of course I believe in Sister Su Luo, but this colorful cuttlefish juice..."

  Unless all the galaxy diversion sea beasts and fishes If you become an idiot, if you deny it, you won't be able to catch the galaxy sea beast fish!

  But Su Luo still had such a careless look. She took the bait mixed with Gu Xinyang's fishing rod and colorful cuttlefish juice. The whole bait looked black, unpleasant and ugly.

  Many people looked at Su Luo sympathetically.

  However, Su Luo seemed to be very confident. She randomly swept the hook over the bait ball. So, there was a little bait on the hook. Su Luo did not pinch the bait. At least, she should put the shiny metal on the bait. Hide it, right?

  But Su Luo didn't have it at all.

  After passing the bait with her hook, she threw the float into the sea of ​​clouds.

  Seeing this, Gu Xinyang couldn't help but sneered: "I see what fish you can catch this time!"

  As Su Luo dropped the fishing line, just at the place of the buoy, a light cloud of ink centered on the buoy. Spread in all directions.

  The unpleasant smell also spread out.

  When everyone saw it, they were confident. If there are still galaxy diversion sea beasts and fish caught in this way, it is simply a fantasy.

  One minute.

  Two minutes.

  three minutes.

  ... Until ten minutes, the surface of the sea was extremely calm, and the fish star did not fight.

  Gu Xinyang was particularly proud: "Hahaha! Seeing that the sun is about to set, Su Luo, you caught a galaxy diversion sea beast fish for me to see. Who said it was so confident before? Now I slap my face. Right? Hahaha—"

  "I think you surrender quickly, you're so slow,

  don't you want to say that at the end?" "You don't think you can catch the galaxy water beast fish, right? Can the bait with the colorful cuttlefish juice fall into the galaxy diversion sea beast fish? If you can really catch it, my head will be for you..."