3761-3780 Meyer City

Start from the beginning

  Su Luo was really willing to go out, saying that he would sell him, and then he would be neat and tidy, and would not give people a reaction.

  As soon as the little cub saw Su Luo's posture, his face flushed like a tomato... The

  fat uncle was also scared by Su Luo and his heart almost jumped out.

  You know, in the heart of Uncle Fatty, Su Luo is the fairy-like, quiet virgin Nine Heavenly Fairy, and what she took out was the black dragon card that was circulated among the super powers!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3862 Central Continent 20

  But she is such a beautiful and beautiful girl like a god, who even sells her at a stall in the street. This...this makes him always feel strange, but he doesn't think it is bad.

  It's like, the original Su Luo was unattainable, cold and noble, but now he became close to the people.

  It turns out that among the four major families, are there such juniors who are so close to the people? This is incredible. Uncle Fatty's impression of Su Luo was simply incredible.

  He couldn't bear to sell such a beautiful goddess level Su Luo on the street, so the fat uncle himself went to help, and he called out all the boys in his family to help Su Luo.

  Su Luo's appearance was absolutely fascinating when he stood up.

  So, from the moment she started selling, people came over one after another, and afterwards, they almost swarmed.

  "What? "Shuirou Zhenlu" only costs five thousand? Really?"

  "Wow! "Heavenly Hate Gong" also only costs five thousand? Girl, didn't you lie to us?"

  "Hey, Soul Eater Fengji? Jinding Twenty mallets? Moshuangyanyan bow? It's really the next artifact! How much do these sell?"

  "Five thousand, all five thousand, big sale!" Su Luo said firmly.

  These are all rubbish to be disposed of for her, but she did not expect that to this group of people, all of them would be crazy and happy.

  "Ah ah, don't grab me! "Shui Rou Zhenlu" is mine!"

  "It's all inclusive! I have all the things here, you guys will give me victory!"

  "Kai Kai you in the head, unexpectedly Dare to swallow it, I can't beat you to death!"

  "Wow my head..."

  "Everyone, grab it, five thousand amethysts, all five thousand amethysts!!!"

  "Fuck, you have such a long hand !" , Didn’t all this draw go to your circle? Let go! This Purple Flame Twenty Wheel belongs to labor and capital!"

  The scene can only be described as crazy.

  Many people who bought it, in order not to cause trouble and not to be worried about, so after buying the same thing, they ran away in a hurry with the baby in their arms.

  Therefore, the chaotic scene did not fight after all.

  The first batch of exercises and weapons released by Su Luo was exhausted in the blink of an eye. Many cultivators looked at Su Luo eagerly. With his miserable and tearful eyes, it seemed that Su Luo would not sell them to them. It was a heinous crime!

  Su Luo scoured the space again and found some slightly better techniques: "These are more expensive, and they are not in large quantities. They are first come first served." What