50. Fury

Ᏸ: Thank you for being with me in this journey. Even if this is already the third installation, Roméo Seven is still difficult for me to write out properly, and Ezekiel Elijah V. Roméo proved just how much challenging that is. This is an idea unexpected, and frankly, an idea that's even more difficult to write than my past stories. I didn't expect this story to have this flow. I didn't expect this story to end like this. I hope I sated you well. I look forward to your continuous support in my next stories, I love you all. 💚

Ezra's POV

You know the feeling of being unsettled even after many years have passed since the accident? That even though you've finally moved on from something, there's just that feeling still within you that's so disturbing you can't shake it off?

I finally knew why.

It was supposed to be just a normal day.

A day like any other. Only that.. it isn't any other, no. This one was supposed to be special in its own way.

Naghahanda kaming lahat, medyo excited pa ako at masaya sa araw na 'to pagkagising ko palang.

"Good morning, baby!" I greeted my son who just came out from his room with his bed hair, nagkakamot ng ulo, naka sando pa at shorts lang. Hindi pa nakakapaglinis pero mabango parin.

He's fifteen now, he really grew up and tall. Kung noon palang, halatang-halata na ang pagiging Roméo niya, mas grabe lang ngayon, and I doubt it'll stop there, he'll mature more. He's became more handsome, more body-defined, more disciplined and controlled. And.. well, he learned how to become flirty.

"Good morning, Mama.." he said in his already baritone voice. He kissed my cheek good morning and accepted the glass of water I offered him. "Where's Papa?"

"Papa's just getting ready, and you should too!" Ginulo ko lang lalo ang buhok niya and he made a face in the air uninterestedly. "Today's your graduation! Come on, hindi ka ba excited?"

"Frankly, Mama, you're more excited than me." He scrunched his nose a bit, "and so was Monique."

I pouted a bit, Monique..

I cleared my throat, "are you aware that some of your cousins will be attending too?"

He nodded, "especially Quinn. You know how it is with her. Grade 1 palang ata ako, excited na siya sa graduation ko."

Humalakhak ako. Ezazel still doesn't like socially interacting that much but he's learned to be more than what he was years ago. Tinuruan ko siya na dapat alam niya ang mga 'yon. And he started interacting more with his cousins first, then gradually to other people; though of course he still preferred no interaction at all with anyone.

"Morning, babies." Nalipat ang atensyon namin kay Ezekiel na kakababa lang, he's topless and just in his long shorts. Basa ang buhok niya dahil sa kakaligo palang kaya pinupunasan niya yun ng towel niya.

He walked over to us and kissed my and Aze's cheeks. "I thought nagbibihis ka na?" I asked.

"I wanna greet my family first good morning." Nilingon niya ang anak namin, katulad ko, ginulo niya rin ang buhok niya. "How are you, buddy?"

"Fine, Papa."

"You excited for today?"

He just shrugged which made me laugh. "Baby, you need to learn how to express your feelings."

"You taught him enough, darling. Nagawa na nga niyang magka girlfriend." Kiel answered with an amused smile. "I'm sure he can learn by himself."