39. Always

RAYOR.

Ezra's POV

We've been making love ever since.

After we dismissed my father from the hospital, took care of his papers, and his bills, our lives returned to normal.. or not.

Because ever since we confessed our love to one another, it's become better, and we hoped for it until the end of our days.

We've been making love ever since.

My head leaned against the headrest, Ezekiel snuggled against me, burying his face on my bare chests. We're both sweaty and air-deprived.

"God, I love you.." paulit-ulit niyang sabi, hindi nagsasawa.

I giggled, "you've been saying that for the nth time."

"Well, I want to make up for the years I haven't said it to you.."

"We did have our vows.."

"We'll have them again.."

My brows furrowed in confusion, "huh?"

His looked up at me, his hair's so messy, I reached my hand there to softly fix it.

"We'll get married again."

My hand stopped moving, or basically my whole system. I let out a shaky laugh, "what?"

"We'll have a wedding again, in a church this time."

"Why? We're already married."

"I want to marry you where there's evidence of real love between us, in the eyes of God." He moved to kiss my lips, "I have so many plans for us.." he whispered against it.

My heart softened at that, but more so prickled at the same time. I don't know, I loved all his words yet I'm scared of it also.. because I know I'm still not healed yet by my past.

Sa halip na sumagot ay hinaplos ko nalang ang pisngi niya, "since when did you fall for me?"

"Does it matter what timeframe?" He replied with a grin, "since when did you fall for me?"

I grinned at him also, "does it matter what timeframe?"

He chuckled and rested his cheek against my palm more. "I was attracted to you in the club.." he finally admitted.

I gave him a teasing smile, "really?" And a teasing tone. "Well, you don't see a lot of hot girls like me in the club."

He growled a laugh, "yeah, for sure.."

"Or maybe it's because of my beautiful voice? Why you liked me then?"

"Hmm?"

"You know, yung tumawag ako sayo tungkol kay Basti.."

"Hmm, well, obviously there's that also.. your voice.."

I giggled like a kid again, "I'm not gonna lie, I also admit I was tad bit attracted to you also the first time we met.."

"Really?"

I nodded, "you went inside Pandora's with your uniform on, like you were forced to being there, which of course, you were forced."

"I don't remember a time where I haven't taken care of my little brother, that is."

Natawa ako roon, "and also, you looked hot in your uniform. We may have a weird fetish from each other.."