46. Truth

RAYOR. Slight lungs.

Ezra's POV

"Ah! Ah!" I moaned as I ride him up and down his swivel chair. I can hear his eventful groans and his hand's grabbing my hair while the other one's supporting me by the waist.

I was too lost of the way we make love. I dived down his neck to kiss, bite, and suck it; leaving my love marks.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Hinihingal kong bulong sakanya.

"Shut up, I'm doing you." He answered and worked me up and down harder and faster.

Napangisi ako at pinatunog ang leeg ko. I leaned down on him again to whisper near his ear, "I've always wanted to ride you in your office."

He hissed harshly and raised his hips higher to pump me as I do with him, meeting me halfway. Somehow my words turned him on even more.

I was a hot mess. Gulo-gulo na yung buhok ko, lukot-lukot ang damit, my dress shirt is now unbuttoned and laying down on my waist, as well as my skirt that was raised up; my black pumps and panties are scattered on the floor like his belt.

I pulled his neck again to bite it, stifling my moans under my throat; for sure leaving bite marks, we can't afford to be loud because we're in his building. Kung nasaktan ko man siya o hindi, hindi niya pinakita, he lets me do whatever the fuck I wanna do to him.

He's very controlling as a person but he lets me control him, too.

"Fuck! Get up," he ordered and I instantly obliged.

I backed away when he stood up too and spun me the other way, my back now facing him and reachable. Then, he bent me down on his desk and he entered me from behind. I couldn't contain my moans anymore!

"Ah! Shit!"

He pounded on me until the table creaked loudly, mixing with my lustful and pleasured moans.

My legs are already shaking from the intensity, and I would've fallen down if it wasn't for the desk and Ezekiel's hands on my waist supporting me.

We made love against that damn fuck loud table until I felt my most intense explosion, followed by his. I felt the heat of it inside, dripping down my inner thighs.

I even had a 1 second worry if I've had my pill, but immediately realized that we're trying na nga pala.

Napalunok ako agad.

We are trying.

I jolted back to reality when I heard his sharp exhale. Nagkatinginan kami, at lumayo na siya sakin para bigyan espasyo akong makatayo nang maayos. Nakatinginan uli kami, parehong mga hinihingal, pagkatapos ay sabay na ngumiti.

"Were you always this insatiable to women?" Natatawa kong sabi habang nag aayos na ng damit at itsura.

"No, I'm only this to you."

I gave him a sensual grin and waited for him to finish fixing his look before I walked over to slap his ass, gulat at libang niya akong tiningnan. "Good to know."

He smirked and grabbed for my small waist as he lightly bites my cheek, "you're a fucking flirt today, Roméo."

I grinned more and tiptoed slightly to kiss him on the lips and bit his lower one.

He groaned but his eyes are still playful, "you realize I need to work overtime because I need to complete drafts within this day and pass them?"