3841-3860 Central Continent

Start from the beginning

  And here, Su Luo finally stopped the little cub.

  Then, she looked at the two recruiting teachers with cold eyes.

  There was a shame in the eyes of the two recruiting teachers. Teacher Xu made a decision on the spot: "Su Luo, I have been admitted to the Imperial College. As for Murong Mo, when he returns to the Imperial College, the school will definitely handle this matter carefully!"

  Su Luo Nod.

  Whether the Imperial College would help her get justice, she didn't know and didn't expect it.

  Grabbing Murong Mo's Mu Yunjian, causing Murong Mo to lose face and fled in a hurry. To be honest, most of this hatred has already been reported. As for the remaining hatred, Su Luo will naturally retaliate personally.

  Su Luo had already been admitted to the Imperial Academy, and this sentence made the Tiandaozong people excited and tears into their eyes on the spot.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3842 Departure 4

  That is to say, no matter whether Lord Xiaoke can pass the imperial college entrance examination, only Su Luo will get this place, and the future entrance examination will continue.

  At this moment, the disciples of the inner sect of the Tiandao Sect had extremely complicated feelings towards Su Luo. They were grateful, guilty, admired, and unbelievable... I

  am grateful to her for winning this opportunity for the Tiandao Sect, and I feel sorry for myself and others Then I don't like her, and I admire her for using Mu Yunjian for his own use. It is unbelievable that this is actually happening under their noses.

  Next is the little cub PK 50% strength Ning Jingyu.

  This battle ended quickly.

  Of course, the final result was the little cub's victory.

  In Ning Jingyu's battle with the little cub, a suspicion flashed in his eyes. He looked at the little cub's eyes very differently.

  Because he found a trace of the blood of the main god in the blood of the little cub.

  The imperial college entrance examination thus came to an end.

  In addition to Su Luo and the little cub, there is another person who is also sought after by the entire Heavenly Dao Sect. That person is the Third Elder.

  Because at the beginning, it was the three elders who brought Su Luo and the little cub back to the sect. Of course, the person he really invited was the little cub at the time, and Su Luo could only be regarded as an addition.

  And now, these two people are actually going to the Imperial College of the Central Continent.

  Among the inner disciples, countless people ran to the Third Elder's courtyard, and they had to be guided by the Third Elder.

  Among them, the person with the most complicated feelings is undoubtedly the palace.

  Gong Yiran was stunned for a long time without regaining consciousness... At the beginning, he even dared to grab Su Luo over, and wanted to use her as a concubine? OMG!

  Gong Yiran covered his face in horror. He really admired his fearless courage when he didn't know...

  Su Luo and the little cub were given places in the Imperial Academy, and there were a few happy and sad families in the Tiandao Sect.