Worries, breath technique and little perverts.

First I wanna say , It was by accident that It was 9 months by December and September so I did not choose that she would have the baby in september, IM NOT LYING ! You have to believe me ! I didn't notice it untill this morning and I was like : Heyy ! lol...Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @EleanorLips12. She's been soooooo god damn lovely too like the rest of you and I thought that she had to have one chapter....Thank you girl, you are amazayn ! Lots of love xxx

AAaand it's really late and I'm really tired so I might regret naming this chapter that name but now I can't stop laughing at it hahaha.

Other wise, enjoy :)

8 months....holy shit 8 ! Oh god.

"What's wrong babe?" Niall asked as he came into the room wearing his red and blue snapback,white T-shirt and black baggy sweatpants...let's just say it was a cosy day.

" Oh nothing" I answered and pulled Liam's sweat shirt over my belly after been standing infront of the mirror.

" No don't do that, put it back" Niall said as he laid down on the bed, lifting his phone up.

" What are you gonna do?" I asked him and slowly pulled the sweater back up.

" Imma take a picture of my loves" He said and smiled as he looked through his phone and snapped few pictures. When he was done, he took a look of the pictures and smiled to himself.

" This is gonna be my wall photo" He muttered to himself. I wanted to giggle or something but I was too damn nervous. What if it hurt really bad that I couldn't do it? And now I was hot so I had to take off the sweater but it was so hard. I begun to struggle and cursing when Niall stood up and told me to slow down. He helped me.

" What is bothering you?" He asked me smiling. 

" Nothing, I'm thirsty" I said and started walking away but Niall grabbed my hand gently.

" What's wrong babe" He said as he turned his snapback.

" Nothing ! Can I go?" I was easy getting pissed these days. Niall let me hand go and walked after me. When we were at the living room I turned around.

" Why are you following me ?" I asked frustrated and Niall was taking a back.

" No...I was just gonna talk to the lads, they are here" He said and I looked at Harry, Louis,Zayn and Liam who stopped talking and looked at us surprised.

" Alright" I muttered to myself and walked to the kitchen.

Niall's P.O.V

Marissa walked to the kitchen, leaving me surprised after she yelled at me.

" Did she just yell at you?" Zayn asked before he started laughing.

" Shut up Zayn...try to have a baby live inside you before you laugh at something like this ! " Louis said serious.

" Thank you" I said to Louis who was obviously joking but I didn't get it until he started laughing and high fiving Zayn.

" Guys, grow up" Harry said without looking up from his phone.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I've just never seen her like this...like last night, her friend came over right?" Zayn said as he looked at me.

" Jessie , yes" I answered.

" Yeah, and Marissa went to the bathroom...when she came back Harry was doing his thing" Zayn stopped and looked at Harry, waiting for his reaction. Harry smiled.