Hormones ?

OMG OMG OMG GUYS ! I GOT 2000 READS ! I LOVE YOU ! Thank you so much, you are all so god damn lovely ! 

And, I'm sorry but this chapter is very very short :/ I promise to make it up to ya'll ...

lots of love

5 months later.

Niall's P.O.V

" Niall ?" Marissa yelled from the bedroom.

Zayn looked at me and laughed. It was 10 o'clock in the morning and I had just made myself comfortable in the sofa with the computer infront of me when Marissa called for the 100 time.

" What?" I was getting a little bit annoyed. Zayn was laughing his ass off.

"Zayn, she kills you if she hears you laughing so I suggest you stop" I said and raised my eyebrow.

" Jeez I'll just stop since I'm bothering you so much" I heard her mutter from the bedroom.

I put the computer of my lab and stood up. Zayn was laughing so much but he was trying to keep it down. Which wasn't working really well...Especially not when Harry, who is NOT a morning person, stood in the hallway door, pissed off, on his boxers, and his hair stood up.

" It's.fucking.10.in.the.morning" He said and tried to open his eyes. " Who is yelling like a pregnant lady for god sakes Niall, control your woman" Harry said he sat down and picked up my computer.

" Hey, I was gonna"

" NIALL " I had to stop pushing Harry a way. 

I walked to my bedroom and saw Marissa laying on the bed, trying to make herself comfortable.

" What babe?" I asked her. She stopped and rested her head on the pillow like she had been trying to get up in a long time.

" I can't get myself in a comfortable position and it's too hot in here, do you think you can open the window?" She asked me and I did.

" Maybe I can help you" I said after I had watched her struggle, and took my shirt off and laid next to her so we were spooning. 

" Comfy now babe?" I asked her and smiled to myself. It was hard to please a pregnant lady I can tell you.

" Yeah..." She said.

" But?"

" Why would you think that it was gonna be a but, I mean" I cut her off.

" Marissa, don't change the subject" I said calmly.

" Alright ! ....can you close the window" She said. I tried to stay calm and stood up to close the window.

" Have you decided or do I have to wait here for few seconds in case you change your mind" I asked. 

" Excuse me for being so uncomfortable while carrying your child " She said and rolled her eyes.

" Marissa ! " I placed my hands on my head like it was about to explode. " UGH ! " I found my cheeks heat up. Maybe I was too harsh because Marissa's eyes begun to fill up with tears. She turned around and started sobbing.

" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell, baby please don't cry" I said and put my hands on Marissa's shoulder. She turned around and tried to smile but she couldn't help it but cry.

" No, I'm sorry it's hormones, I wasn't gonna cry it just happened" She said and tried to wipe them away.

" Come here, I'm sorry. I shouldn've have yelled at you" I said and took Marissa in my arms. She tried to stop the sobbing but it was hard.

" I'm sorry I wasn't gonna complain so much and ordering you to do stuff and use excuses" She said. I kissed her on the forhead. " I'm just..." She closed her eyes and tried to stop the tears that got through. " I'm...just so... WHY CAN'T I FEEL COMFORTABLE" She cried out.

I couldn't help it but laugh a little.

" It's not funny ! " She said and hit me on the chest. 

" No of course not" I said and giggled.

" How about, I'll make you a tea and we put a good movie and try to relax?" I asked her when the crying begun to stop. 

" Would you do that for me?" She asked sniffed.

" Anything for you" I said. Even that got her teared up ! She threw her arms around my neck and her belly got pressed against my stomach.

" So...how long are these gonna hormones gonna stick around ?" She was holding so fast that it was hard to talk. She let go of me and looked at me like I was some weirdo.

" What hormones? I don't feel anything?"