The plan.

Niall's P.O.V

What ? No...

I looked at Liam who was on his knees with his face hidden in his hands. What was happening? Harry wiped tears away and bend over to Liam who threw himself in Harry's arms. 

" NO!" Liam yelled. Harry kept hugging him, but Liam kept screaming no.

It came to me.

" Lou?" I looked at Louis who was red in the eyes.

" Yes Niall?" He looked so small. 

" Tell me...where is Marissa?" I asked. It was like I had been sleeping for a long time. Louis walked to me.

" Niall....she's gone"

My eyes were like a little pool that was overfilled with water. The image of Louis was disappearing. I could only see a bit of him. Louis wrapped his arms around me. I felt sick in my stomach. 

Louis stroke my cheek.

" Open your eyes Niall" He said. I kept crying. Didn't he understand? I lost my everything. She was my everything.

" Do as I say Niall" It wasn't Louis voice anymore.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

I looked around. This was a dream. I looked around. I was in my room. I was still wearing the same clothes that I put on when I went out to get...

Marissa.

I jumped out of bed and out of the bedroom. 

I saw Liam, sitting on a chair rubbing his eyes. Louis sat on the sofa, almost falling asleep and Harry rested his head on Louis's shoulder, sleeping.

On the couch I saw Marissa, sleeping.

" Marissa !" I said as I ran to her. I got on my knees and took her hand. I kissed it and looked scared at her.

" Wake up, wake up" I whispered.

" Calm down Niall" Marissa whispered and smiled. It was like a 1000 pounds had been lifted off my shoulders. Thank god.

" You're up" I heard Harry's voice. I looked around. Liam was staring at Marissa. 

" What...what happened?" I asked. Maybe they didn't know. Oh god what if they did know? I promised Marissa. 

" What do you mean, what happened?" Louis asked and looked confused.

" I don't remember what happened...why was I in my bed?" 

" Well" Liam said as he stood up. " You ran out, and next thing I know you are carrying Marissa in here, telling us that she tried to take pills or something to...to.." Liam couldn't finish the sentence.

I knew what he was talking about. I looked at Marissa who opened her eyes a little, and nodded her head so I could only see. I lied to them. 

I kissed her on the forhead. " Thank god that you are here" I whispered.

" We should let her rest" Harry suggested and stood up. Louis nodded his head. 

" I'm gonna stay" I said.

" Niall you" But Louis cut Liam off.

" Let them be together Liam" Louis said and smiled weakly. Liam looked at me. Then he walked away.