Wanna be your last first.

Alright, I promise you that I will do better details later....much better ! Promise !

..took my hand and kept it right next to my ear so I couldn't move it. He put his other hand on my waist and made me move slowly around. He kissed me so passionate kiss that I told him that I couldn't wait any longer.

" You wanna do it now?" Niall said like he was asking me and grinned. He know that he was driving me crazy.

" Please Niall don't do this" I whined as  Niall slipped his hand down and stopped suddenly. I wanted him so much, right here, right now.

" Hmm...Am I making you wait to long?" He said again and kissed me neck. 

" Niall...." Was all that could come out of my mouth. Niall let me go and stood up and looked into his bag.

" I think that we're gonna need this" He said as he waved a condom.

" Alright, just hurry up" I begged.

Niall laughed.....

It wasn't long untill Niall was on top of me.

" Am I your first?" He asked.

" Yeah" I whispered and smiled.

" I wanna be your last first, Marissa" He whispered and kissed me. " You are beautiful"

. I wanted to tell him something...I wanted to tell him that I was deeply in love with him...so much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still sweat, we lay next to each other with closed eyes, the tip of our noses touching and almost our lips touching. Palm to palm.

We were so closed that I could feel his heartbeat. I don't know how long we had been this way with out saying a word, just breathing heavily and smiling to ourselves.

" Niall?" I said and opened my eyes.

" Mm?" He answered with closed eyes.

" Kiss me" I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. Then he came little bit closer and wrapped his hands around my bare body and kissed me.

" Let's stay like this forever" He said and I smiled. Right at that moment, we heard someone come in , running and breathing fast and heavily.

Zayn opened the bedroom door.

" I came to warn you that they are coming ! I bet that you were doing this , so .....HURRY UP" He had his eyes closed the whole time, then he closed the door.

" You haven't even do the dishes? What do you think they will think ! Oh god, this is madness" Zayn slammed the door behind him again.

Niall had already dressed himself in his boxers and he looked out of the window.

" Shit, they are coming" He said and looked at me. We dressed ourself and made the bed.

" I feel so sorry for Harry" I said as I tried to make the bed like no one had been in it.

" Why?" Niall asked as he looked around to check the room.

I raised my eyebrow.

" Oh, right" Niall figured out what I meant and looked at the bed. Then he laughed and kissed me.

" Let's go" He said and opened the door. We hurried in the kitchen and started doing the dishes.

" Hiiii" Louis said as he walked in, all red in the cheeks after being in the snow.