Small Bump.

You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
Oh, you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright.

You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.
Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why.

-Ed Sheeran

Marissa's P.O.V

Niall raised his eyebrows, kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the room, leaving me like a giant big fat emotional whale ! Seriously ! I was only 5 months pregnant but I felt like no one could fit in the bed with me. 

I heard someone knock on the door so I turned around and saw Liam smiling at me.

" Come in" I said and smiled. 

" How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat next to me and smiled at the belly I had.

" Ahh you know..." I said and stroke the belly gently with the top of my fingers.

" Yes, yes I do. I know how it feels to be pregnant, such a wonderful time" Liam said and acted like nothing was wrong with what he was saying. I laughed at him and he smiled.

" You gotta tell mom and dad Marissa" He said now full of seriousness.

I stopped laughing.

" Why are you doing this?" I asked him and I felt like telling Liam to get out, but I knew that I couldn't avoid this for ever.

" You know you can't avoid this forever" Liam said like he read my mind. " You've got to tell them" He took my hand and looked at me worried.

I looked at the bump and sighed. I looked at Liam and found that my eyes got teared up. 

" Liam. It's more complicated then you think" I said shortly. Liam looked at way. I didn't blame him. He didn't know how I felt, and he never would.

" Are you gonna let your child grow up without grandmother and grandfather?" He asked me.

" Niall has parents" I said.

" They live in Ireland ! You haven't even met them" Liam said and looked at me.

But he was right. I hadn't met them yet. Would I ever ? Maybe they come to see the baby?

" You.don't.understand" I met Liam's eyes who stared back. Then he looked away and stood up.

" Maybe I don't. But what I do understand is that you are so afraid to meet them that you are gonna let your child grow up without them, but hey, that's your decision right?" He said and left me sitting on my bed closed to tears. Why was Liam suddenly on their site?

Niall came in the bedroom holding a dish with a toast on it  and a cup with tea.

" Look what I got" He said proud of himself. I smiled and tried to hide that I was hurt.

" That's so sweet of you honey" I said and Niall put the dish and cup on the nightstand. Then he got on his knees so he was between my legs. He put his ear against the "small" bump and started smiling. 

Then something amazing happened.

The baby kicked.

Niall stood up surprised like he had burned himself. I gasped and looked at Niall whose eyes were so big and full of surprise.