With or without gingerbreads.

My hands begun to sweat as I found everyones eyes on me. I tried to say something but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth...

" Liam ! You're just trying to make her lose the game" Louis said as he rolled his eyes, annoyed how Liam was playing the game.

" Well?" Liam said smiling at me. I didn't notice that my face expression was giving up the answer untill Liam's voice changed.

" You're getting a lousy point, aren't you Marissa?" He asked a little bit worried. I looked around, seeing Niall's mouth open, Zayn looking away all red in the cheeks, Harry with suspicious eyes and Louis mouth smiling.

" Marissa? What did you do" Liam asked and looked around.

" I didn't...." But Liam cut me off.

He took the bottle and spanned it around.

" If you know anything about this, I ordered you to say and you win the fucking game" Liam said angry as he spanned it.

This couldn't get any worse.

I gasped as the bottle pointed at Zayn who looked at Liam with his eyes wide open.

" Oh.my.fucking.god" Harry whispered and smiled. Louis was already jumping in his seat. They wanted to hear everything. Same could not be said about Liam who was getting red in the face.

" Zayn , what do you know!" Liam shouted. Zayn looked at me and I shook my head.

" Oh god" Liam said as he stood up, grabbing his head.

" You've been screwing my baby sister too haven't you !!" Liam yelled at Zayn who was taking a back.

" Erm..." Zayn said and looked around.Oh great Zayn, not it looks more like you've been doing me.

I can't believe this, you son of a bitch" Liam whispered angry. Harry gasped and looked at Liam.

" Liam, it doesn't ...." But Liam cut Zayn off.

" seem what it looks like ? It certainly does ! You've been fucking my sister ! You broke the bro code ! " Liam yelled.

Something had to be done.

Niall's P.O.V

Seeing Zayn so confused, trying to protect our Marissa's relationship, got me upset. Liam was yelling at him, and all he did was trying to find good answers. Something had to be done.

" It was me" I said as I stood up. All eyes were on me and Marissa hissed at me to sit down.

" Wait, what? YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN DOING MY SISTER ! "It was like Liam's face was ripping off.

" No ! For christ's sake Liam ! " I said and folded my hands.

" Only me ! And I haven't just be doing your sister, I've been loving her" These words just came out of my mouth, not only getting me surprised....everyone.

" You love me?" Marissa asked and stood up.

" You love her?" Zayn,Harry and Louis asked at the same time. I looked at them all, and shook my head. I reached my hand to Marissa hoping she would take it, and she did. 

" I'm sorry that you have to find it out this way" Marissa whispered as I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind.

" We weren't ready too tell you, I'm sorry mate" I said and Liam's mouth was still open. It wasn't untill Harry gently hit Liam's arm that Liam's face changed.

"So...you are like , together?" Louis asked curious. I looked at Marissa who looked at me the same way. I smiled.

" I think we are, aren't we?" I asked her and a smile grew up on her face.

" I think we are" She said and kissed me lightly on my left cheek.

" I wish to go home" Liam then said.

" What?" Zayn said and looked at Louis who shrugged his shoulders.

" Liam, don't act like this" Marissa begged but Liam stopped her.

" I wish to go home....so Niall can call his family to tell them...that he's gonna stay in London for this Christmas" 

Marissa looked at me surprised. I looked surprised at Liam.

" What ? Are you sure?" I asked and let go of Marissa.

" I'm sorry how I reacted..." Liam said and opened his arms. I hugged him.

" What about me?!" Zayn asked offended and we laughed.

" I'm so sorry for yelling at you, I just paniced I guess" Liam said chuckled and Zayn smiled and hugged him.

" So, are we going home?" Marissa asked.

" Pack your bags lads.....we have our hitting" Harry said and Louis knew from what commercial that was from.

" HERE WE GOOOOOOOO"Louis said smiling. Ahh god bless Walt Disney.

22 December, 3 years later.

Marissa's P.O.V

" I'm sorry babe, I didn't find any gingerbread-es at the grocery store" Niall said as he walked in with a brown bag full of groceries, and put it on the kitchen table. I looked over my shoulder.

" It's okey honey" I said and finished putting up a beautiful glass angel who was holding a red heart in his hands.

I found Niall's hand wrap around me from behind and he kissed me neck gently.

" This is probably the best thing I've giving you" He said and looked at the angel. I smiled to myself, remembering the moment when I woke up, finding that Niall was holding a Christmas gift in his hands, begging me to open it. I was surprised finding the glass angel wrapped in golden paper. Niall had bought if few seconds before the police officer begin to run after us. He got like 10 seconds to do that ! How, I don't know.

" It's one thing of many best gifts you've giving me" I answered and when I finished hanging him up, I turned around to face Niall. 

" You got apple cheeks" I giggled. Niall smiled.

" It's cold outside" He said smiling and I kissed his cheeks. 

With or without gingerbreads.....It would be one of the best Christmas.