Closed Door

A week had passed since Sunghoon woke up. He was released after two days of further monitoring and Sunoo returns to their dorm together with him.

   Other members were busy because of promotion activities, so the two end up spending their own time being each other companies.

    They usually cuddle on the sofa just like before, but with a new addition of Sunghoon kissing his cheeks randomly when no one was looking, a thing he couldn't get used to.

   Everything is going well for Sunoo. He got his old Sunghoon back and he's happy. Except for the fact that this accident involving them is slightly strange.

   Mr Kim, their manager, told him at the hospital, the perpetrator wasn't his anti-fan or something. He confessed that someone paid him to do it.

    They couldn't find the one who paid the man because the perpetrator himself didn't know who is that person too. All he could remember was that person has a mole on his nose. Who knows how many people out there in Seoul that has a mole on their nose.

   The man was sentenced to jail for 3 years or he can opt to pay the fines to get out of there. Sunoo felt bad for the man, but 'an eye for an eye,' as Sunghoon told him.

     Sunoo stops thinking about the accident when the doctor came into the room for his weekly check-up.

   Talking about Sunghoon, the man was currently out in the storage room, taking a call from someone.

🌻

   Jungwon opened the door of their storage room to grab the vacuum cleaner. Ni-Ki had covered their kitchen floor with flour once again while making taiyaki batter.

   He was greeted by a sight of Sunghoon on the phone, talking to someone. The older man took a notice of him and mouthed, 'what are you doing?'

   Jungwon pointed at the vacuum cleaner and whispered, "Ni-Ki."

   Sunghoon's mouth formed an 'O' shape and he gives him an okay sign with his hand while still talking to the other person on the other side of the phone.

   Vacuum in his hand, he waved the older goodbye and was about to step out from the room when he heard, "Don't worry doc, your secret is safe. If you keep your mouth shut—"

    Jungwon doesn't believe what he just heard. Maybe he misheard him. 'Sunghoon Hyung wasn't one to talk like that,' he thought and left to clean Ni-Ki's mess in the kitchen.

🌻

   After finishing his call, Sunghoon was on his way to the living room. Sunoo had to go to the hospital for his weekly appointment, so he's left behind at the dorm.

   He heard voices coming from their shared bedroom, so he stopped by to look at what is happening inside.

   He saw Jay, Jake and Heeseung playing UNO in the middle of the room. Then he saw a card near Heeseung's leg.

   The three was busy looking at the cards in their hand. They didn't even notice Sunghoon stepping inside the room and picking up the card near Heeseung's leg.

   "Jake it's your turn," Heeseung said.

   Jake placed a red 7 card on the card piles. Jay was the player after him, he was over the moon because he's left with one card and it's a green 7 card.

   Card stuck between his middle and index finger, with smugness plastered on his face, he lowered his card dramatically. "I win-"

   Before he could place his card. Someone else placed theirs on the card piles. Jay yelled out in frustration and the three lift their head to look at the person.

   "I win," Sunghoon said. Silence filling the room for a minute before loud sounds coming out from Heeseung as he stands up, walking out from the room with a winning smile on his face, leaving the three in confusion.

🌻

   "What the- Park Sunghoon?!" Heeseung squeaked, he was shocked by the sudden appearance of the man.

   "Where did he get this card?" He said. Picking up the red 1 card Sunghoon placed from the discard piles.

    Jay didn't pay any attention to what Heeseung was saying and placed his card. "I WON!" He said and jumped on his feet before he starts dancing on the spot. He was happy because the two will be the ones doing his chores for the next two weeks.

   While Jay was dancing and Heeseung was groaning in disappointment, Jake was staring at the red 1 card.

   Sunghoon's words kept repeating inside his head. 'I win.'

   He was immediately on his feet, chasing after Sunghoon to ask what he was talking about. As soon as he was in their living room, he heard the sounds of the door opening and closing from the front.

   "Welcome back, Ddeonu," Sunghoon said. He then walked towards the boy.

   "Sunghoon Hyung!" Sunoo said, happy to see the latter and spreads his free hand automatically. The boy's back was facing Jake. This familiar sight filled Jake's head with thousands of thoughts.

Sunghoon leaned down to hug Sunoo. He slowly lifts his head, just enough for him to look at Jake, who seems to think that staring at them openly is a good idea.

He smiled at Jake and tilted his head before mouthing. 'I W.I.N.'

   "Hyung?" Sunoo said. He followed Sunghoon's eyes and tried to turn his head to look at what was behind him.

   But then, Sunghoon's hand stayed on his head, and gripped his hairs gently, stopping him from turning his head around.

   "Want to take a walk?" he said. He circles around Sunoo quickly and put his hands behind his back before pushing him towards the door.

    Sunoo wants to refuse and tell him he's tired. But the excitement that was oozing out from Sunghoon made him stop. It's been a while since he saw the man smiling like that. He'd rather be tired while making the other man happy than be tired trying to stop him from sulking.

   Without noticing the other person who was staring at them, Sunoo and Sunghoon went on their little adventure, mainly going to a café or a cinema. Surely everything will be fine...right?

   ╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

THE END...?🌻

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝