A Hug

It all started when Sunghoon caught Sunoo during their dance practice. Sunoo was about to fell, so Sunghoon wrapped his arms around his waist to prevent him from falling.

   "Ah- Thanks Hyung." Sunoo thanked him and they continue their practice sessions. While sitting down on the hard floor, Sunghoon kept remembering how Sunoo felt in his arms.

   He looked over at him and saw Ni-Ki having his arms around Sunoo's shoulder and teasing him about something.

   Sunoo looked at him like he was annoyed and tried to get away from him, then the younger put his arms around his middle part to apologise to him. Sunghoon just stared at them before Jake snaps him out of it.

   "Hoon, what is wrong?" He asked, patting his head with towels. "Nothing, I'm just...daydreaming." He excused. "Alright, man," Jake told him and they continued their practice.

🌻

   "Sunghoonie Hyung?" Sunoo called him when he unconsciously stared at him again for the nth time this week. "Do you have anything to say to me?" He asked tilting his head and jutting out his lips. Both of them were sitting in the lobby while waiting for the other members to finish their makeup.

   "Ddeonu-ya, can you hug me?" He said out loud. Sunoo's eyes widen at the sudden request.

   "H-Hug you?" He is feeling flustered by the older ones.

   "Yeah, can't you?" He turns around to face him and spread his arms. Sunoo looked at him confused before scooting over to hug him. Sunghoon wrapped his arms around him and felt calmness taking over him.

   "Are you feeling nervous Hyung?" He chuckled.

   "Maybe," Sunghoon answered him. "I hope this can help you to calm down," Sunoo told him, head still buried under Sunghoon's chin.

    They stayed in each other arms before letting go when their members come into the lobby. Jungwon saw them hugging and his first thought is that something bad had happened to the younger one because Sunghoon isn't one to hug others.

   "What's wrong Sunoo Hyung?" He asked worriedly. Sunoo just shakes his head and said nothing, his face was flushed and he hides it with his palm. Sunghoon just stared at him before looking at his members. The members just exchanged a glance before letting it pass.

   ╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

Feel free to leave some comments, I love reading your thoughts on the plot.

Disclaimer:
This au contain canon complaints. This is a fanfiction, meaning that all events and occurrences in this book are all fictional and all are part of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual life events and people, living or dead, are all purely coincidence.

I am not, in any way, affiliated to ENHYPEN members or BELIFT LAB so I do not own ENHYPEN members mentioned in my fanfiction.

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A 'FANFICTION'
Please differentiate the reality from the story.

#sorry for just putting the disclaimer now, this is my first time writing a fanfic#

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝