Thoughts

"Ah, what am I doing." Sunghoon talks to himself and sighed. All he wanted to do was to make Sunoo happy. Never once in his life, he would imagine doing things like that to others.

Sunoo is an adorable little brother that he never had before in his life. Sure, if people asked who is the cutest in Enhypen, he would say Sunoo. Even though Jungwon is seen as the cutest one by the members, he can't help but think that Sunoo is a little bit cuter than him.

At first, he just wanted to hug him. Then, the feeling of possessiveness appeared inside him. He can't handle it when he saw Sunoo being close to others, he felt as if he is not anyone to the younger.

When he smelled Jay's hand cream on his hair and clothes, he just wanted to lash out. It is irritating to smell another person scent on Sunoo, the scent masked out the younger's smell and that pissed him off.

Even the thought of Jay hugging Sunoo made him see red. He can't help but to overthinks that Sunoo like Jay more and will leave him behind.

He knew the relationship between him and Sunoo is just a friend and co-worker. But, if he can make the relationship between them deeper, then why not? As long as Sunoo will stay with him.

The problem now is the other members, especially members that are close with him. Ni-Ki slept with Sunoo every night and his scent stick to Sunoo. He appeared unbothered by the scent when it really does bother him.

Ni-Ki and Jay are on the top of the list. He still needs to plan on how to separate them. He should do it soon before they become closer to Sunoo without him knowing about it.

'I should make Sunoo avoid them, but how?' He thought to himself. Making the younger avoid them will not be easy. Sunoo will be hurt in the process and he wants to prevent that from happening, but losing him will hurt more. 'It will end up well, even if Sunoo will be hurt.' He tried to convince himself for whatever he will do in the future.

He took a deep breath before deciding to go back to where he left Sunoo behind because he knew that the younger will still be crying.

He walks from the rooftop garden of the HYBE building into the elevator and went to their company's floor.

He then moves to where Sunoo was and was greeted with the scene of Jay hugging the younger.

Jay's back was facing him so the latter didn't saw him coming from behind. But Sunoo saw him.

They're staring into each other eyes. Sunghoon clenched his teeth at the sight in front of him and tightened his fists.

He saw Sunoo pushing Jay and running away from the other. He then saw how Jay was going to grab Sunoo's hand to prevent him from running away.

So he did what he could to stop Jay from touching the younger. "KIM SUNOO!!" He yelled.