Comfort

"What's wrong?" The person asked him. His eyes filled with worries.

"Jay Hyung," Sunoo said the name of the person who is looking at him with worries plastered on his face. Jay moves to his side with one knee on the floor, face now near with Sunoo's.

"Why are you crying?" Jay asked him while rubbing circles around his back. Sunoo shakes his head and rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands.

"I'm fine Hyung." He smiled, showing his crescent-shaped eye smile.

"If you're fine, then why are you crying?" Jay frowned upon the younger's reply. 'It's because of Sunghoon Hyung.' He wanted to tell him that.

He opened his mouth and his words were, "My stomach hurts." And moved his hands to touch his stomach to convince the latter with his lies.

"Do you want me to tell the manager?" Jay was about to go and inform their manager of Sunoo's health problems.

Sunoo's hand shot up and grabbed Jay's shirt before he could go and immediately let it go when he caught Jay staring at his hands. He turned his eyes away and stared at the floor.

He felt Jay's hand going under his armpits before he was lifted. He tried to push the older away when he remembered what happened last time when both of them hugged.

"H-Hyung let me go." He stuttered, stretching his arms in front of him. " Your smell-" Instead of letting him go, Jay, bring him closer and engulfing him with a tight hug.

"Don't worry, I didn't use any of my hand creams." He told him while his hand move to pet Sunoo's head. "It's Sunghoon isn't it?" Jay whispered to the younger.

Instead of answering, he just stayed still. "Your perfume will stick Hyung." He told him and pushed him away before going to get rid of other people's scent on him. Sunghoon will be mad if he smelled Sunoo right now.

"KIM SUNOO!!" Someone shouted his name. All he wanted to do was run away from that person