Reasons

2 weeks had passed and the members were already getting used to seeing two of their members hugging on the sofa every morning. When they said every morning, they're not lying.

   At first, they were concerned about what's going on with Sunghoon, but he just told them that he is okay and he just wants to hug Sunoo.

   They didn't believe him, but then they will be seeing Sunoo sleeping on top of him while he was hugging him and spacing out in the living room every morning for the past two weeks.

   It wasn't like Sunghoon is the first one to wake up every day, his body automatically woke up at any time before three of his members went to school. He'll take the chance to hug Sunoo while the younger was waiting for Jungwon or Jay to finish using the shower.

   Jake, Heeseung and Ni-ki saw them hugging on the weekend. Heeseung asked Jay why they were hugging and Jay just told him that they were doing so this past day. When Heeseung asked why he just told him Sunghoon just want to hug Sunoo. Jake and Ni-Ki asked the same question to Jungwon and he told them the same thing Jay told to Heeseung.

   Sunoo just goes with the flow and it becomes a normal thing between the two of them. He is also feeling confused by the older and every time he asked why Sunghoon want to hug him, the older just said that he just wanted to. Sunoo just left it behind as it wouldn't do any harm to anyone. Boy, he was wrong once again.