Waiting

"Sunoo, let's go back to your room. You've been out here for hours already" The guy sitting beside him voiced his concerns.

   Sunoo, with unkempt hair and casted arms was sitting on the chair outside of Sunghoon's room. He kept stomping his legs, making continuous thumping sounds as his feet met with the surface of the floor.

   He was chewing on his nails. His manager had to tell him to stop because his fingers start to bleed. It's been two days since the accident at the airport. The police had caught the perpetrator. They managed to track him down and he's currently going under investigation, that's what their manager informed them.

   Sunghoon and Sunoo were pulled out from their promotion activities because of their current conditions. Sunoo can't possibly join them with his broken arm, and he can't face the public.

   He doesn't trust anyone right now, not even his fans. The memory of their fans filming them and not trying to help still scar him. Is their fame more important than their life?

   Manager Kim who was sitting beside him had a frown on his face. His eye bags were there but it was better than Sunoo's.

   The boy can't sleep peacefully after knowing that the older is still unconscious. He kept worrying about the latter.

   He tried to stop himself from googling the possible effects someone can get from falling and hitting their head. Amnesia, brain damage, internal bleeding, and more dangerous things that could lead Sunghoon to his death bed.

   Sunoo can't help but wait. From the moment he opened his eyes, he has been waiting. Waiting for the other to wake up. When Sunghoon wakes up, he'll give him a hug and stay with him, for as long as he wanted him to.

   While he was busy thinking about what he's going to do when the older is awake, the door in front of him opened, revealing a guy in a white coat.

  "How is Sunghoon?" Manager Kim asked the doctor, who flinched at the question and coughed before telling him that Sunghoon didn't show any signs of him waking up soon.

   "He's in comatose right now, from looking at his data, I suppose he's going to wake up in a week or two." The doctor said.

   "And if he didn't?" Sunoo who was holding himself from asking questions can't help but ask.

    The doctor shook his head and Sunoo was broken. He kept thinking that it was his fault. That he was the one who should lay on the bed instead of Sunghoon. If only he didn't talk with the stranger, all of this wouldn't happen.

   He was supposed to meet Sunghoon. If only he waited for Sunghoon at another place, then they won't be in the hospital.

   "Can we go visit him?" Sunoo said. Unshed tears gathering in his eyes. Balled fist on his laps, shaking from him gripping it too tight and nails digging into his palms.

   "Sure, but only within the visiting hours." The doctor said, looking at his watch, needles showing that it is currently 11 PM. He then excuses himself as he still needs to visit other patients.

   "Sunoo, you heard him. Let's go back to your room and visit tomorrow." Manager Kim kneels in front of him and put his hands on his shoulders.

   Sunoo sighs and nods his head, looking at the door of Sunghoon's room before going to his own.