Help

It was a Sunday morning. The sounds of birds chirping and people chattering filled the room. The sun was up in the sky, surrounded by fluffy clouds.

   Two men were sitting at a table in a café. One was wearing a bucket hat and the other was wearing a baseball cap. They were wearing a mask to hide their face to avoid unwanted attention.

   "Jay," The guy in the baseball cap said while he played with the rim of his coffee cup. "Don't you think it's weird?"

   The man in front of him raised his eyebrow. His mask was pulled down and his cup was on his lips. "What is?" He said.

   "Sunghoon." Just hearing his name made the man in front of him put his coffee cup down.

   "It just doesn't make any sense." He continues. "How can he just change like that? One day he's behaving like a psycho, then suddenly he's just Sunghoon."

   Jay look outside the window before answering, "I know what you're trying to say. But isn't it better to leave it behind?"

   "Leave it?" Jake stared at Jay who was sipping on his coffee.

   "Yes, we should leave it all behind. Just think of it as a bad memory." Jay believed that it was the best things to do for the team.

   Jake still felt something is wrong and it's killing him. He loved Sunghoon, as a friend and a brother. But watching him hurting Sunoo before doesn't sit well with him.

   Maybe he's overthinking about it. Maybe Jay is right and he should leave it all behind. But his guts keep telling him the opposite, that Sunghoon is planning to do something else.

   Jake sighed and his body slumped against the chair. "Fine," he said. He decided to stop thinking about the two.

   Jay tried to lift the heavy mood. He asked Jake if he had seen the new episode of Vincenzo. Jake immediately perked up and began telling him how amazing the new episode was and how the plot twist shocked him.

   The two continue talking about the shows when Jay's phone starts ringing. He saw the caller ID. [KIM SUNOO]

   Sunoo? The boy rarely calls him before. He prefers to send him a text and only opt to call him if it's important. Are they supposed to gather now?

   He checks the time on his watch and sees that there's still two hours left before their flight. He picked up his phone and asked him what is going on.

   "Jay Hyung, help me," Sunoo said with a shaky voice, it sounds like he was crying.

   Jay stood up, his heart was racing. Jake stared at him with furrowed brows. "Where are you?" Jay said. He can't help but think about the worst possible things that could happen to the younger.

   "Jay, what is wrong?" Jake is now on his feet. This is the first time he saw Jay this worried.

   "It's Sunoo." Jake could feel his heart drop into his stomach. Jay grabs his bag and Jake did the same. Jake just followed Jay from behind, feeling lost and worried.