Stranger

Sunoo was hanging out with Jungwon and Ni-Ki in the airport. The youngest among them took a stroller and told Jungwon to sit on it. The leader said to him that they'll get into trouble if people saw them. The boy just laughed and assured him they won't.

   Sunoo took his phone out to record them. Jungwon finally gave up and sat on the stroller. Ni-Ki told him to hold his bucket hat before pushing the stroller as fast as he can.

   A loud shriek could be heard ringing inside the airport. People turn around to look at them but no one tried to stop their antique, except for the security guard.

   Sunoo could hear the security guard shouting at them to stop. With their long legs and massive stamina, they speed up and Jungwon just hangs on the stroller for his dear life.

   "Hyung what should we do?!" Ni-Ki now realising the problems they'll be in if they're caught.

   "Let's hide!" Sunoo said.

   "But what about Jungwon Hyung?"

   "ARGHHHHHH!!!!" High pitched sounds come out from the boy on the stroller.

   "Brats! Stop right there!!" A voice comes behind their back. He was quite fast for a middle-aged man.

   Sunoo saw two exits in front of them.
"Let's split!" He said. Ni-Ki stopped pushing the stroller and grabbed Jungwon's hand before running to the exit on their left while Sunoo runs to their right. The stroller kept moving forward and the security guard had to chase for it.

   "Sorry!" Ni-Ki apologised before running away with Jungwon.

   Sunoo stopped running when he's sure that the security guard isn't running for them anymore.

   He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and thought that it was Ni-Ki.

[SUNGHOON HYUNG] sent you a message

   He unlocked his phone to read his message. Sunghoon was asking him where he was. He texted him back to tell him he was around the capsule hotel area.

    Sunghoon then told him to wait for him at the staircase. Without thinking too much about it, Sunoo just replied to him 'okay' and waited for him as he was told to.

  "Are you Kim Sunoo?" A masked person asked him.

  "Yes. Can I help you?" He replied with a smile on his face, although the strange probably didn't see it as it was hidden under his mask.

   The man stretched out his hand and Sunoo was falling backwards. 'Did he just push me?'

   He tried to grab the stranger but he was already running away, he heard people screaming, everything around him moves slowly.

  He closed his eyes and waited for the impact to hit him. But it never came. Instead, he found arms around him.

   He opened his eyes and turns around to look at the person who covered him.

   "...Sunghoon Hyung?" He said, his voice was weak and quiet. People began surrounding them. Sunghoon eyes were closed, blood starts flowing down from his nose.

   Sunoo's hands were shaking, the sounds of people murmuring and asking him if they were alright surrounded him. He could hear girls voices, talking to each other after discovering who they were. His eyes move towards the girls. Instead of calling for help, they began to film them.

   Someone took a picture of them, not even bothering to turn off the flashlight. Tears drop from his eyes. He took his phone with his shaky hand and called the first person on his contact list.

   "Jay Hyung, help me," Sunoo told him where he was before hanging up. He can't help but stare at the bleeding man, laying lifelessly beside him.

  Seconds turn into minutes before the paramedics came and gave the bleeding man first aid. Sunoo finally registered what was happening, his right arm felt like it was pricked with thousands of needles. Jay was saying something to him. Jake was answering questions to the paramedics.

   "...Sun..Sunoo...Sunoo!" He snapped from his thoughts and stared straight into Jay's eyes. He struggled to keep his eyes open.

   "Jay Hyung," Jay's eyes were red, did he cry? Sunoo hopes he did not.

   "Where is Sunghoon Hyung?" He said for the last time before his eyes become blurry and he was out cold.