Irritation

It happened during their practice. Sunoo and Ni-ki were playing around and Ni-ki who was feeling giddy and excited from a good practice session went ahead and hug Sunoo.

   "Ni-ki!" Jake yelled his name but it was too late. Heeseung looked at Jake, confused on why he yelled at their maknae for hugging Sunoo. He saw that Jay and Jungwon's happy face turning into a worried one.

   Then he noticed Sunghoon. Quiet, but there is something off with how he's staring at Sunoo without blinking his eyes for a long time.

   He moved to Jay side, not breaking his watch on Sunghoon. "Hey, what's going on?" He could feel the tension rising in the room.

   "It's Sunghoon-" Jay hasn't finished his sentence yet and Jake had pulled Ni-ki away from Sunoo.

   The maknae is as confused as Heeseung. He doesn't know why Sunoo is...afraid. "Sunoo Hyung?" The older looked at him and then to Sunghoon. Ni-ki followed Sunoo's eyes and see Sunghoon with an unimpressed face.

    Then Sunghoon walked towards Sunoo slowly. Heeseung saw how Jay, Jungwon and Jake flinched. Face alert for Sunghoon's reaction.

   "H-Hyung," Sunoo looked at him with wavering pupils. Sunghoon grabbed his hand and leaned in, he whispered to Sunoo's ear, "Get rid of that smell."

   Sunoo nodded slowly and went outside the practice room to take a quick shower. Heeseung and Ni-ki become more confused about what just happened.

   "Jay, what is that," He whispered. " I don't know Hyung." Heeseung looked at Jungwon. "Wonie, tell me what's going on." Jungwon shakes his head as a response to Heeseung's words.

    Ni-ki is the one who confronted Sunghoon while Sunoo is still out. "Sunghoon Hyung, what did you just said to Sunoo Hyung?" Jake stayed behind Ni-ki to make sure nothing bad happens between his members.

   "Nothing." He answered. "What do you mean nothing, why does Sunoo Hyung looked terrified-" Sunghoon glared at the younger. "He's not and stop being clingy to him." He spat.

   "Hoon, what is wrong?" Heeseung tried to lessen the tension between Sunghoon and Ni-ki.

   Sunghoon stared at the floor, feeling guilty for saying those things to their maknae. He couldn't help but to feel irritated at the thought of other people touching Sunoo.

   "Nothing." He answered once again. "It's not nothing, tell me what's going on," Heeseung told him firmly.

   "It's just, I don't want you guys to touch Sunoo." He told them.

  "Why?" Jake is the one who asked him. He doesn't know what's going on inside his friend's minds. All he knew is that Sunoo is the one who'll become hurt.

   "I, I don't know, but I just don't want Sunoo smelling like other people." He stated, not looking at either of the members.

   "Sunghoon, that doesn't make any sense," Jay told him while shaking his head.

    "Just don't touch him, that's all I ask for you guys," Sunghoon warned them. The members frowned at his sudden remarks.

  "Park Sunghoon! What are you talking about!" Jake raised his voice. He might be closer to Sunghoon now than with Sunoo, but that doesn't change the fact that Sunoo is one of his early friends and a little brother that he adored.

  "Why are you making Sunoo going through these things!?" He's confused, mad and worried for his friend. "Don't you see how he's afraid of others touch now!" The air inside the practice room is getting thicker as time pass. Heeseung who stayed quiet to listen to the situation become alarmed.

    Sunghoon is talking nonsense and this is the first time he heard Jake yelled at someone. He noticed how Sunoo becomes more distant from others this past day, but he doesn't know that this had to do with Sunghoon.

   The door of their practice room opened to reveal Sunoo in fresh clothes. Sunghoon breaks his eyes from Jake's to look at Sunoo who is walking towards him. "Hyung..." He called Sunghoon.

   Sunghoon smiled at the sight and spread his arms. Sunoo is now wrapped around Sunghoon's arms. The older take a deep breath and breathe out. He pulled away, smiling at the younger. "I'm tired Sunoo-ya, let's go sit on the sofa?"

   Sunoo nodded. He noticed the worried face of the other members. "Sunoo," Jake called his name. "Jake-" Before he could utter a reply to Jake, Sunghoon was already pulling him to the sofa in the other room.