Two Things

The doctor in the room excuses himself, saying his congrats to Sunghoon for waking up before asking Manager Kim to follow him for further details.

   Heeseung asked Sunghoon if he wants to be left alone with Sunoo, a nod was all it takes for them to leave the two to talk.

   Sunoo pulled away from their hug to look at Sunghoon's face. His face was folded into a smile when he saw the latter smiling at him with his infamous smile. Soft and a tad bit of shyness lacing onto it.

   His gaze shift from Sunoo's eyes to his casted arms. Soft smile now replaced with a frown.

Sunoo followed his eyes and end up looking at his broken arm.

   "It doesn't hurt," Sunoo said. He ended up lying to Sunghoon because he knew the latter would blame himself if he said he was hurt.

   "Don't lie," Sunghoon flicked his forehead. He whined before covering his forehead with his hand to soothe the stinging feeling.

   "I'm not!" He pouted, showing his tongue to the older and leaning back when he saw another flick coming for his forehead.

  He smiled, from ear to ear, when he successfully evade the attack.

   Sunghoon got an idea to get back at the younger. He put a hand on his head and act as if he was hurting.

   Sunoo, who was oblivious and still feeling overly worried for the other, went to his side in a flash and asked if he was hurt.

   As soon as he was in Sunghoon's arm length, hands, staying on both of his cheeks before electric shock spread on his cheeks as the older pinched it.

   He doesn't know if he should feel relieved or mad at the other man for pulling a trick on him.

   He swatted Sunghoon's hands and act as if he was annoyed by him, even when a smile was slipping from with face.

   Seeing Sunoo struggling to keep his smile made laughter bubbles from Sunghoon's chest.

   "Stop laughing," Sunoo said. He turned his head away to hide his smile.

   "You're just too cute, I can't help it." Sunghoon pulled the hem of Sunoo's hospital gown, telling him to move closer to him.

   Sunoo complied with his request and now he's sitting in Sunghoon's personal space.

   Sunoo's smile slowly disappeared and he is now looking at Sunghoon with doe eyes. His eyes look like it was glittering, springing from his unshed tears.

   "Hey, why are you crying," Sunghoon said. He placed both of his hands on Sunoo's cheeks, preventing the latter from hiding his face.

  "I'm sorry," Sunoo began. "Sorry for hurting you, Sunghoonie Hyung." Tears rolled on his cheeks. Sunghoon's heart cracks a little as he watches the younger broke down in front of him.

   "Why are you apologising?" He wiped stray tears with his thumb. "You've done nothing wrong." He leaned down, his eyes now on the same level as Sunoo's.

   Sunoo shook his head and buried his face onto his chest. His arms wrapped around him automatically.

   " I broke our promises, remember?" Sunoo reminds him with a muffled voice. "And you end up hurting because of it."

   "I'm not," Sunghoon said. His arm starts to stings as the boy pinched him.

   "Stop lying," he said. Sunghoon felt a sense of déjà vu, how the table has been turned around.

   Sunghoon buries his fingers in Sunoo's hair, feeling his luscious locks sliding through his long fingers.

   No words left exchanged between the two. They just basked in each other's warmth at the moment.

   "Then promise me two things," Sunghoon said. Sunoo pulled away to look at him. Waiting for the man in front of him to continue his words.

   ╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

I'll update this story
when it hit 1.8k votes★🌻

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝