Worry

He sat on the sofa while Sunghoon goes to sprawl his body on the sofa and wrapped his arms around Sunoo's waist, hiding his face on top of Sunoo's stomach.

   Sunoo ran his fingers through Sunghoon's locks. Sunghoon was enjoying the feeling of Sunoo fingers and the silence before the younger breaks it by asking him. "What is wrong Sunghoon Hyung?" He asked, his voice quiet but still clear for the later to listen.

   Sunghoon shakes his head, making Sunoo tickles at the moment. "Are you mad at me?" Sunoo was afraid to ask him that question, what if the older said yes.

   "No, I'm not mad at you." He tightened his hold. "Did you fight with Ni-ki?" Sunoo asked. Hoping that the older wouldn't be mad at their maknae.

   Sunghoon kept quiet before asking Sunoo. "Are you worried for him?"

   Sunoo stopped running his hand in Sunghoon's locks. He doesn't know what to say to the older. He was worried that he'll say the wrong things and the situation will worsen.

   Sunghoon pulls away from Sunoo to look at his face before pulling him to sit on his lap. Sunoo avoided his eyes and played with his fingers.  Sunghoon slowly grabbed Sunoo's chin with his fingers and made him look at him.

   His hand stayed on Sunoo's cheek to keep him from looking away. "You are not, right?" There's something odd about how worried Sunghoon was. It's as if he can't accept the fact that Sunoo is worried about someone that is not him. "Hyung...what if I said that I'm worried for Ni-ki," Sunoo said, hoping that Sunghoon will understand where he came from.

   Instead, he saw how Sunghoon clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

     'Ah, I messed up.' Sunoo thought. Then Sunghoon hides his face on the crooks of Sunoo's neck.

   "What should I do." He whispered after a minute of silence. "Do what Hyung?" Sunoo could feel his heartbeat become faster, afraid to hear what the older will say.

   "What should I do to keep you away from them." He said while tightening his arms around Sunoo.

   Sunoo is scared. Scared for the members and Scared of what will happen to him from now on. "H-Hyung, I'm just kidding. I'm not worried for Ni-ki at all." He lied. Sunghoon lifts his head to look into Sunoo's eyes. "Really?" He asked, hand moving to latch into Sunoo's.

   "Yes, I'm one hundred percent not worried at all for him." He felt bad for lying, but he'll do anything for Sunghoon to stop from hurting the other members.

   Sunghoon sighed in relief. "Please don't say anything like that again." He brought Sunoo's hand to wrap around his neck. "Promise me?" Sunghoon stared into his eyes. Sunoo just nodded. Sunghoon leaned in to make their forehead touch. The two of them staring into each other eyes.

   Sunoo doesn't understand what is going on between the two of them. Sure, Sunghoon is someone that he likes, but as a friend and a brother. He never bore any romantic feelings for him and he was sure the older doesn't have any romantic feelings for him too. No matter how close they were, he never thought of doing something like this with Sunghoon.

   Sunghoon tilted his head and slowly leaning forward. He stopped in front of Sunoo's lips as if waiting for the younger to close the gap between them.

   Sunoo wants to push Sunghoon away, but he can't. He doesn't wants to ruin their friendships. So he gave up and close the gap between the two of them.

    They shared a chaste kiss before Sunoo pulled away and hide his face in Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon chuckled and wrapped his arms around Sunoo.

    Sunoo couldn't look at Sunghoon. This is wrong, everything is wrong. He wanted to run away and hide from the later.