Chapter 29

Demi's POV

"Get up!" Kevin yelled.

I struggled off of the ground. 

I had lost track of how many days I had been stuck here. Life had become a blur. Everyday Kevin would wake me up, force me to meth, get me drunk, and then from there it seemed like a countless number of men would come and have their way with me. If this was how I would spend the rest of my life, I wanted to die already.

I had no idea where my phone was. I had no idea where Ariana or Liz were. I was alone and scared. I tried to fight back. I also tried not fighting at all. All that got me was beat to a pulp. Just when I thought life couldn't get worse, this happened to me.

"I said GET UP!" He yelled grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up off the floor.

I immediately began to obey him. I could only take so much physical pain. It was easier to just comply with whatever he was asking. 

Kevin led me into the bathroom and turned the shower on. 

"Get in your bra and panties," He said.

I looked down nervously as I began to take my clothes off. My heart started to pound as I wondered if he was going to hurt me, or even worse rape me. 

"Come here," he said grabbing my wrist and zip tying me to the towel rack. "I'll be back but just in case you're thinking about going anywhere," he said before dashing away.

Moments later I heard multiple footsteps coming through the hallway. 

Oh no, I'm about to get gang raped, I thought as I attempted to mentally prepare myself.

"Demi!" I heard a familiar voice cry out.

I looked up and saw Ariana also in a bra and panties.

"Ariana!" I said with my hoarse voice.

"Shut the fuck up," Kevin ordered to us.

Ariana ran over and hugged me quickly before he pulled her away.

"You two, better stop," He said. "You," He said pointing to me and pulling out a camera. "Smile," He ordered.

He began to flash pictures of me as tears slowly slid down my cheeks. He suddenly stopped and walked over to me and put his mouth close to my ear.

"Smile for this pictures before you're smiling for your obituary photo," He whispered sending shivers down my entire body.

He walked back and I put on my best fake smile as I posed for the photos that I'm sure would be somewhere on the internet within the hour.

"Good girl," He replied. "Now you two are going to get in some together," He ordered. 

I gulped nervously. I wasn't just hurt or scared emotionally but I was humiliated and uncomfortable. I had no idea who I was. He didn't even call us by our names. I was no longer a human but I was a number. My body was the only thing that mattered anymore. I hated it. I hated myself.