But today genuinely upset him. Only because Hisoka used to do that for you often. After school or after mini trips. He would be the one to carry you to his bed.. This bullshit happening in front of his eyes was unacceptable.

Laying you on the bed, history began to dangerously repeat itself.

"Stay.." Yami heard you tiredly murmur whilst lightly holding onto his wrist.

Looking down at you narrow eyed and pensively. Yami obliged.
Feeling a muscular body lay next to you, you instinctively nuzzled closer - resting your head on his ripped chest pack.

'Hisoka..' You vaguely thought in your slumber by mistake. Ever since you passed Hisoka's house a few weeks ago when you were skating with Maleeka, your subconscious started to unintentionally think about him more.

No..

It wasn't Hisoka. The man laying next to you felt different. Harder. Broader. Almost too much muscle to handle. He emitted the scent of smoke, coffee and a darkly rich cologne that reminded you of the desert. Warm and safe.

It wasn't Hisoka, but it felt nice to share a bed with someone after so long. To cry on someone. To be vulnerable. To feel another heartbeat thud against your ear. To be in someone's arms again..
You didn't realise how lonely and affection-deprived you were until you sought out Yami on the bench a few weeks ago.

However, your sleep didn't last long because your body shivered yourself awake.  Sitting up abruptly, you took in your surroundings to make sense of what just happened and where you were.

"Did I wake you?" A manly voice sent vibrations up your spine.

Whipping your head back, you saw a hunky Yami laying down.

"Mr Su-Yami?" You corrected, recalling he wasn't your teacher anymore.

"Oh right.. I fell asleep in the car.." You lowly mumbled to yourself.

"Thank you for bringing me to bed. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. This wave of exhaustion just hit me out of no where." You explained with a partial undertone of embarrassment.

"I invited you out to eat and I fell asleep. I'll whip something up now." You nervously chuckled before slowly sliding down the bed.

However, before you could, you felt his brute like hand gently snag your upper arm.

"Don't. I'll go. You rest." His lazily voice commented without looking at you.

When you followed his gaze, you realised he was staring at your skirt that crept up accidentally when you attempted to slide off the bed.

Was he genuinely going to make food out of the goodness of his heart, or did he stop you from moving any further because he didn't want you to flare more of your thighs.

"T-thanks I guess.." You didn't know why, but your heart suddenly raced and your cheeks began to fluster.

Oh those pink cheeks..It looked like an exact replica of the student version of you that would blush for him.

"I always knew." He randomly blurted out.

"..Knew what?"

Chest tightening, you were gently pulled back up towards Yami on the bed.

"I always knew about the crush you had on me in high school."

Thirteen words that made all the blood drain from your face.

It didn't matter whether it was years ago, the humiliating part was the fact Yami knew about your illegal feelings towards him.

"Shit.." You cursed underneath your hot breath.