"I was going to ask you the same thing." His response made me instantly remember the moments within my dream.

"Oh." I paused, taking a deep breath. "Just a nightmare." I pushed myself up off the ground with my hands and legs.

"Are you sure you're alright? You kept screaming "run" out loud." he mentioned, standing besides me, his height reaching mine. I nodded vigorously as I strolled forward.

"Tch. Whatever you say." he mumbled, following me through the green trees.

I just need rest. It wasn't even much of a nightmare, since I faced my younger self. It just wasn't right to see myself almost kill my father once more. "Why was I having that dream in my safe place?" I whispered to myself as I entered the building. I continued to hear footsteps trail my own. My hand found the door knob, opening my door to see my good old bed again.

"Oi, Monti." I crunched the knob, hearing the name again, but he said it so calmly that my mind didn't  explode.

"What is it?" I huffed, rotating my head to see his ducking, looking down at the cemented floor.

"Nevermind." His voice reverted back to the emotionless, monotone one, crossing his arms. "Goodnight." That was the first time he's ever said a proper farewell to me, then he drifted off into abyss.

***

After quite some time of training with Levi, we completely acted like we did before he saw myself crying by Erwin's office. Well, almost completely. It has been weeks and we would still argue, call each other names we absolutely despised, but there was something slightly different.

"Hey! There's a titan to your left!" Armin shouted, seeing him fly by me through the trees. I unsheathed my blades and quickly released my cables, swinging through the trees as a few twigs burned the sides of my face.

I reached the eleven meter titan, swinging to one of it's sides before it had a chance to even look at me. My blades molded themselves into a certain triangle shape. Another cable attached to the titan itself, pulling me striaght to my target. I tucked my body in, swinging my blades low as I slid across the nape of it's neck. Blood splattered all over my gear and tan clothes. I felt a few drops fall onto my forehead.

The titan fell once I stood on a branch, seeing more squads sway through the forest. I gritted my teeth as my hands gripped the nearly dull blades. "One more titan." I spoke, inhaling then exhaling before I swung back into the field. I noticed some form of lightning appear in the forest, suddenly noticing a titan tower over the trees. All that appeared was muscles with some bones and cartilage covering some areas.

"Watch out! It's the Colossal Titan!" The shout confirmed my suspicion. I paused my swinging on a branch, seeing the titan stand so tall, this being the first time witnessing it.

"The Armored Titan is here too!" Another yelp from a distance made me worry for a moment as my eyes wondered for a glimpse of the armored titan.

I began to swing towards the colossal, as it was in my view. The breeze dried the blood on my skin, then heat began to scorch the area. My skin began to burn as I reached the titan.

"What the hell?" I asked myself, pulling my small stature away from the steaming titan. "It must have the ability to release heat, but that means his body will deplete in size." I observed outloud, seeing trees surrounding the area being set on fire. Raging flames flew to the sky as ash covered us in dark clouds.

The Armored Titan was no where to be seen from my stance. The fire grew close to my position, forcefully causing me to fly in the air to find a safer spot. I couldn't see any scouts nearby, making me worry just slightly.

Loud thumps vibrated against the ground and trees as I saw another large titan crush down a few trees many meters in front of me. It was covered in pure bone with muscle sheening through. My eyes widened while I recognized the Armored Titan dash for my presence.

I quickly pulled myself into the forest once again, seeing it follow me. "Someone please take care of the big boy titan." I spoke to myself as the boned titan was closing the distance between us.

I pushed out a cable towards the top of a tree, swinging high into the air, then, I focused on my momentum as I  use my other cable, shooting it into one of the cracks if armor, showing the muscle. I felt this pull me down swiftly. It turned it's head to my movements, trying to swing at me, but once I angled my blades to cut through it's nape, I saw it cover up the neck with the other hand. Already being in the motion, my blade broke while clashing against the armor plates. I stumbled on the ground as the gas ran low in my 3DM gear.

"Shit, just perfect." I mumbled, running striaght into the brush of the forest, feeling the glare of the titan follow my tracks. "This isn't good."

As the titan slowly jogged towards me, I felt a sweep off my feet drag me through the air. An arm linked around my waist, preventing me to fall. I diverted my eyes from the running titan to see who saved me. "Of course." I mumbled.

"Shut up, brat." he retorted, swinging through the trees, eventually losing the titan. We stood on a thick branch of a towering green tree, Levi finally releasing me from his grip.

"I didn't need your help." I scoffed, wiping my clothes from his touch.

"Tch. Your gear broke down and you lost your blades. Don't be a dumb ass and think you can survive down there." he yelled over the loud wind bombarding our ears.

"I can survive that. You just don't know it!" I shouted. Then the wind slowed down significantly. "That's odd." I mumbled under my breath.

"I don't see the two titans anymore." Levi observed, us looking around to see scouts standing high in the trees.

"Everyone, abort the mission!" A shout yelped from above. Hanji swung across the trees, repeating her words to everyone she sees.

"Special Operations Squad! Meet at forest edge!" Levi shouted, looking towards me, assuming what his next actions may be.

"Don't you dare drag me-" He interrupted by slinking his arms behind my back and under my legs, pulling me as we both dove down the tree. His cables continued to attach to thick trunks and released themselves in a pattern.

"Stay calm and don't move." He articulated so I could hear over the wind as my body attempted to push myself off of him.

"Stay calm?"

-----------------------------------------------------------