Y/N and Shield, Into Infamous! Y/N Rowe! (Evil Karma)

Start from the beginning

"That bastard! Murdering innocent people! Who is he speaking to now? Someone else he'll kill?" Y/N asked, teeth grinding in anger. Shield put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down, which worked as he simmered out and listened to God-Y/N.

The god winced at the question "That's... hard to explain. That is Betty, the boy's surrogate mother. He and his brother Reggie were born into the Akomish Native-American tribe, unfortunately, their already single mother died during Y/N's birth." God-Y/N gained a neutral look again.

"Thankfully Betty took the two brothers in and raised them as her own, passing strong will and determination to the two. When Y/N's conduit abilities manifested, a truck carrying 3 other conduits escaped. The director of the D.U.P., a concrete conduit named Brooke Augustine, tortured Y/N's people to try and find them. They were unsuccessful, but she left her concrete to fester like a disease and slowly kill the tribe. Y/N made a promise to cure them, but he became corrupted along the way and is now power-hungry and unhinged." The god watched as Y/N's fists unconsciously clenched in anger.

He may not know these people, but they were his family in another life, and to hear about this made his blood boil, his only family was dead, and he wasn't gonna let his other self kill his only family.

Shield was also having a reaction, to God-Y/N's surprise.

In Shield's opinion, these were people that needed, well, a shield and he wanted to protect them with his life. He never had good relations with his mother. And his father was satan knows where. So sadly, this was the closest thing he'd had to family and they didn't even know who he was.

On instinct his hand had reached into his backpack and grabbed his combat knife, clenching so hard that his knuckles turned white.

The wind around Y/N started to whip around him making his hair go wild as his body subconsciously gathered wind magic around him.

God-Y/N sighed, "I'm gonna use a hearing enhancement spell so you two can hear the rest of their convo~!" He said excitedly, putting his left arm out a baby-blue magic circle came from it and they could hear Betty and Y/N.

~Scene-Change~

"-And you have disgraced the memory of your brother."

Y/N's eyes furrow in barely contained rage. How dare she! She had no right! He did everything he could to save Reggie! The selfish bastard ended up saving him instead, and he would never forgive him for that...

"Y/N Rowe, you are Akomish no longer." Betty said with a disappointed and angered expression.

Y/N raised his left arm slightly and gestured to Betty, "You and everybody else will die without me. Or have you forgotten that?" He finished in a sinister tone as he glared hatefully at his surrogate mother.

Betty didn't back down an inch from the psycho that had replaced her Y/N, "We haven't forgotten... and we will never forget." She said before closing to door on Y/N

"But Bet-" *Click*

The door shut in his face, his anger was seeping through his body and red wisps of smoke started to come from his body, he tried the door again, locked.

He turned around, his facing glaring at the boardwalk, his fist clenched in anger as more red smoke poured from him. He looked back at the longhouse, "Fuck it." He seethed before into a crouching position that looked as if he was about to start spinning, as his smoke started to flare up around him, his favorite killing power. He shot up, turning into 3 big clouds of flames and smoke. He reformed as he cleared about double the height of the longhouse, smirking to himself as he turned into a gigantic smoke bomb, hurling himself at his former family's home.