3781-3800 Longfeng Clan

Start from the beginning

  It's just that the world is changeable, and good things are hard to come by. In the future... I'm afraid it's not that simple.

  The current Nangong Liuyun didn't know.

  He is absorbing the dragon and phoenix aura diluted by the dragon and phoenix spar.

  Time passed bit by bit.

  Three days later, a collateral child entered a saturated state and fainted.

  The elder shook his head, a look of regret flashed across his face.

  Only persisted for three days, the potential of this collateral child is average. The nine elders wrote down behind this person's name for three days.

  Another day passed. Five people couldn't hold on, fainted and were taken out of the baptistery.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3782 Dragon and Phoenix Clan 4

  Another day passed. Ten people couldn't hold on, fainted and were taken out of the baptistery.

  ......

  Seven days later, only ten people were able to hold on.

  Elder Nine looked at the empty baptismal pool, and there was a flash of worry in his eyes.

  The children who were fished out before have only been promoted to two stars at most. It is really... In the

  past few hundred years, the effect of the baptism of family children has become worse and worse. One dragon and phoenix spar can last for three days, but there are very few children who can persist in the absorption of three dragon and phoenix spars. If this continues, the future of the family will be worrying.

  I don't know how long these ten children can hold on.

  Especially the second master.

  Once the younger generation was invincible and no one was second to none, can he still be strong after experiencing the noisy environment of the Lower Realm? Of course, to restore to the original potential, that is not an extravagant hope.

  The nine elders unfolded their spiritual consciousness, and through the clear baptismal pool, they saw the second young master sitting at the bottom of the baptismal pool.

  I saw his jet-black ink hair fluttering with the waves, and the contour lines were as perfect as a knife, revealing the aristocratic arrogance and coldness.

  Although the eyes were closed tightly, they still showed a proud and peerless edge.

  Pian Ruo Jinghong, graceful like a dragon, watching the world, the king is domineering.

  In the eyes of the Nine Elders, there was a strong appreciation and expectation.

  The second young master was originally the hope and pride of the entire Dragon and Phoenix family. I really hope that he can absorb the dust and complexity of the lower realm during this baptism, and restore to the original purity.

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun's eyes moved slightly.

  The heart of the Nine Elders was suddenly raised!

  His face was pale and pale with fright, for fear that the second youngest who was pinned high hopes fainted at this moment. If this is the case, then the whole family is going crazy.

  Elder Nine stared at Nangong Liuyun nervously, and he was relieved when he saw that his eyes were only slightly moving.

  Fortunately, if the Second Young Master couldn't hold on for nine days, then it would really be...