31. Finally...

A/N so here we go, the smut warning. Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable reading this type of stuff. There's nothing relevant to the plot. All you need to know is it finally happens!

Seb looked up at her. He couldn't believe his ears. Had she just told him she wanted him? He knew that she did but did she mean now? Was his fantasy about to come true? Was the girl in pink (green) finally going to be his? He stepped out of the car, not breaking eye contact with her. He took her hand in his and together they walked up the path to the front door. Neither of them spoke a word. They didn't have to.

Emily felt her heart racing as she unlocked the front door. She wanted him so much. She was ready, she'd never been so sure. She was petrified though. Would she be good enough for him? She hadn't had sex in four years. She hoped she wasn't too rusty.

She heard the door shut behind Seb. She walked into the kitchen, nerves getting the better of her.

"Can I get you a drink? I have orange juice, Coke or I can make tea," she rambled.

Seb put his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him.

"Emily," he murmured.

"Yes?"

"Shut up," he said, covering her mouth with his. He had been waiting a long time for this and he wasn't waiting a moment longer. His self control had reached its limit.

He kissed her with every ounce of passion he had in him. She kissed him back, matching his desire.

He wrenched his mouth away.

"Bedroom," he managed to say. Emily grabbed his hand and pulled him after her, running up the stairs and into her bedroom. He pulled her into his arms once again and began kissing her neck.

"Seb,"she moaned.

"Oh Emily, I've wanted you for so long." He grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, letting it drop to the floor. He was already rock hard for her.

Then he quickly disposed of his t-shirt. Emily ran her hands over his bare chest.

"Mein Engel, ich muss in dir sein," he whispered. Emily's hands went to his waistband. He was so glad he had worn elasticated shorts. So much easier to get off in a hurry. Emily eased them over his hips, his boxers going with them. His cock sprung free. He felt Emily's hand close around him and he threw his head back, gasping in pleasure.

Emily moved her hand up and down. She was amazed how big he was already.

"Oh, mein Gott, das ist so gut." He reached behind her, unclipping her bra in one smooth action. He slipped it off and released her breasts into his waiting hands. He caressed them, gently at first but his desire took over and he squeezed them harder.

"Emily, you're wearing far too many clothes," he complained. She gave a little laugh and took a step back releasing him. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs, stepping out of them . Now she stood before him in only a tiny pair of white lace panties.

He hadn't thought he could get any harder, but he'd been wrong.

The caveman side of Seb took over and he grabbed her roughly pulling her down onto the bed with him. He slammed his mouth onto hers in a possessive kiss. His hands roamed all over her body, finally ending up on her breasts.

Emily whimpered as he started gently pinching her nipples.

"Are you enjoying this baby?"he growled.

"Yes, please Seb, I want you so much. "

"There's no rush meine Prinzessin. I've waited a long time for this and I want to savour every single moment." He lowered his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He nipped gently with his teeth, then flicked his tongue over it time and time again. Then he switched to her other breast, giving it the same treatment.

"Please Seb!"she begged.

"Do you want me to fuck you Emily? Do you want my cock inside you?" he said.

"Yes," she cried. Seb knelt up and roughly yanked her underwear, tearing them as he pulled them off of her.

Emily gasped. This dominant side of Seb was such a turn on. He knelt between her legs.

"Soon I will give you what you want but there's something I want to do first. " He slipped 2 fingers inside her, groaning when he felt how wet she was. He pushed his fingers in and out several times before removing them. Then he used both hands to part her folds. He bent his head and pressed a kiss to the most private part of her. She writhed with pleasure as he slipped his tongue out and teased her.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. She cried out his name as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. Seb grinned as his mouth plundered her. She was his. He lifted his head.

"More? Tell me what you want Emily."

"I want you to fuck me Seb. Now!"

"Oh I'm going to. I'm going to fuck you so hard. You're going to be screaming my name by the time I'm finished with you."

He quickly pulled his wallet out of his shorts pocket and took the condom out of it. It was a good job he had one in there. He quickly sheathed himself, then positioned himself, his cock touching her entrance. He looked her straight in the eye.

"Are you sure?" he asked her, silently praying that she wouldn't change her mind at the last minute.

"I've never been more sure."

Seb pushed himself inside her. She felt so tight. He took a few seconds to control himself. Then he started moving. He started off slowly, not wanting for it to be over in a flash.

Emily whimpered as she felt him fill her up. He was so big. And it felt so good. She ran her hands down his back until she was touching his bum. He groaned and increased the tempo.

"What the hell are you doing to me Emily?" he growled. He pinned her wrists to the bed either side of her head. Then he began pounding into her harder and faster.

Emily wrapped her legs around him, she could feel herself getting close. A few more thrusts and she would explode.

"Damn Emily, I'm going to come. I can't stop myself any longer."

He thrust a few more times before emptying himself into her. He called out her name as his climax hit him, strong and powerful.

Emily reached her own orgasm, screaming his name, just as he'd predicted, digging her nails into his back, as the waves of her climax pulsed through her.

Seb collapsed on top of her, totally spent, his head on her breasts. After a few minutes he raised his head and looked at her. His forehead was covered in a layer of sweat. He kissed her tenderly.

"Wow, I never dreamt it was going to be like that," he whispered.

He eased himself out of her and padded off to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When he returned he found her fast asleep. He'd worn her out! He slipped under the covers and pulled her into his arms, her back pressing up to his chest. He kissed the back of her head.

"I love you Emily," he murmured, even though he knew she wouldn't hear him. He felt like the luckiest man on earth. For years he had desired her. Now at long last he'd had her. And he planned on having her again and again and again. He knew he could never have enough of her. He had fallen well and truly in love. But did she love him? He didn't knowthe answer to that. He could only live in hope that one day she would return his love. For now, this was enough.