Prologue

Sebastian Vettel was in lust. He knew he shouldn't be, he knew it was wrong. But the moment he had seen her the only thing he could think of was taking her to his bed. The things he wanted to do to her!

He knew he wouldn't. He knew he couldn't. He was a married man. A father of two beautiful little girls. He loved his wife Carla, she had been his rock for the last ten years. So why was he fantasising over the girl in pink? He'd never seen her before. She must be new, surely he would have noticed someone like her before.

He wasn't the only one to notice her. She'd been quite the topic at pre-season testing. His new teammate, young Monegasque Charles Leclerc and the Australian Renault driver, Daniel Ricciardo,  were both raving about the hot brunette who was working for Racing Point. Who was she? What did she do? Did she fancy a wild weekend in Barcelona? They had both approached her to try their luck.

Seb had to put her out of his mind. He wasn't free to have thoughts like this. He would not be tempted. He had never strayed in his life. And he wasn't going to start now. Looking was alright though, wasn't it? As long as he didn't act on it, these little fantasies were just fine. She'd have probably knocked him back anyway, like she had Charles and Daniel. Both had been sent packing with their tail between their legs. If those two had failed then he wouldn't stand a chance. Charles was every girl's dream, Ferrari's new poster boy. And Daniel was Daniel. Everybody loved Daniel. He had the looks, he had the charisma. What did Seb have? Besides the four world championships, of course. Sure, he wasn't bad looking but he was no Charles. And no-one could match Daniel for personality.

Truth be told Seb knew that he was probably being too hard on himself but he was beginning to feel the pressure. Heading into his fifth season with Scuderia Ferrari he still hadn't won a championship with them. He wasn't hopeful for this season either. Maurizio had gone, being replaced as Team Principal by Mattia Binotto. Seb couldn't stand the crafty little ferret. He didn't know what it was but he just got bad vibes from him. He knew Mattia would be trouble. Seb knew he needed to be at his best to finish on top this season. He couldn't afford distractions. Still, he couldn't get her out of his head. Even in bed he would think of her. What would she look like naked in his bed, her hair spread out over his pillows? What would she sound like screaming his name as he drove her over the edge? He'd never find out. He would just have to be content with looking.

                         ***

There she was again. Seb groaned inwardly. What was this girl doing to him? Not only did he have to see her at the track but she was staying in the same hotel as he was. She'd just walked by him, laughing and joking with Checo Perez.

She was dressed for the hot Australian sun. Her legs looked amazing in those tight, very short, shorts. A white top that was just short enough to give a flash of her bare stomach. Seb gulped. More x-rated thoughts went through his mind. He squeezed his eyes shut tight for a second then went on his way, trying to think about something else, anything else.

                        ***

If she had been hot in Australia, she was out of this world in Bahrain. He'd been searching outside by the pool for his trainer Antti, when she'd appeared with some of her colleagues. He had to bite his lip as he saw her strip off her sundress, revealing a simple white tankini underneath. He felt jealousy shoot through him as the young blonde man at her side threw his arm around her shoulders. She looked up at the man, laughing, the joy radiating from her face. Seb wished he had someone look at him like that. Carla didn't even seem to notice he existed nowadays. Sure, he was away a lot, but when he was home she made no effort. She was always too busy with her friends. She'd leave him with Leah and Klara whilst going out for lunches and dinner dates. Sure, she let him fuck her, but it was more a case of her just laying there whilst he did the work and he couldn't remember the last time he'd had a blowjob.

He watched as the group jumped in the pool. Oh to be young again, he thought. He found Antti and joined him at the poolside table.
He slipped his sunglasses on so no one could see him watching her. He and Antti went through his diet plan for the coming week but his eyes never left her.  After a while she climbed out of pool. She bunched her hair in her fist and squeezed the excess water out. Seb forced himself to look away, as he felt a stirring in between his legs. He leant forward, elbows on the table.  Why wouldn't she just fuck off and stop distracting him?

                        ***

Seb stomped through the paddock in China. He was in a foul mood. He'd just had a row with Carla over the phone. She'd accused him of having an affair! He was so mad at her. He had never cheated on her. Only in his mind, but there's no way she could have known about that.

He rounded the corner, heading towards the Ferrari motorhome and collided with the person heading the opposite way. They both went sprawling onto the floor.

"Why don't you watch where you're bloody going?" he cursed, furiously.

"I'm sorry," came the nervous sounding voice. He looked up and saw her. Just his luck. He stood up and offered her his hand. She hesitated for a moment before taking it. He pulled her to her feet. The sparks shot through him. Her touch was electric. He opened his mouth to apologise for his rude outburst but she had turned and was disappearing down the paddock.

He had to snap out of this. He had to put that girl out of his mind. He had to start acting like the married man he was. It was ok to look, but he was getting a little too obsessed. He didn't even know the girl's name. Time to stop fantasising and live in the real world. Looking is all he'd ever have.